Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » coffee shop woman (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: coffee shop woman
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to get a coffee thru the drive thru yesterday and there was this beautiful waitress that gave me my order.I fell in love and never seen her feet yet but can t stop thinking about what they might look like. I am going inside next time to get a look at her shoe size.I can t wait.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well- you could always ask her out for a drink....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she really is beautiful, I think it'd be worth it either way.

Good luck, chefflash. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
updated I went yesterday and she was not working Hopefuly monday will be better
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you must be quite smitten. She must be extremely fetching.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

I think it is a crush but I love feeling this way
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chefflash:
I went to get a coffee thru the drive thru yesterday and there was this beautiful waitress that gave me my order.I fell in love.

this happens to me a lot, til i remember that she either has a BF or is grossed out by the sight of me. most of the time i request male waiters now just to avoid this situation.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
I went to get a coffee thru the drive thru yesterday and there was this beautiful waitress that gave me my order.I fell in love.

this happens to me a lot, til i remember that she either has a BF or is grossed out by the sight of me. most of the time i request male waiters now just to avoid this situation.
That's said my man...it can't be that bad!?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

quote:
quote:

Man you got to keep trying don t ever give up,remember there is always one out there that likes you and what you are into
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Well- you could always ask her out for a drink....

Thank you!! The only suggestion that made any sense.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question is, how will you feel if you went in and found that her feet look horrible? Would you then lose all interest in her? Is your crush based solely on the prospect of her having nice feet? Hmmmmmm.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Oh trust me, my suggestion made sense.

if it did, GQguy would've said so
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
quote:

Just...don't.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
quote:

Just...don't.
don't what?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Oh trust me, my suggestion made sense.

No offense bud. I get a little enthusiastic.

I bet snapping shots of feet with a buddy works for you. For me and I speak for most finding a buddy that is into feet is problematic. Then getting a girl to take pics of her feet at work is another hurdle. Then you have cell phone pics. Grainy photos. No girl. No feet.

Talking to the girl is a good start. Chics like a guy that can carry a convo. Asking her to hangout is the next logical step. Soon the shoes are off and before you know it i'm the best man the wedding of a dude I met on Wus.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links