Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Need to Walk Around in Sunglasses (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Need to Walk Around in Sunglasses
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm no cheerleader. Though I have to agree with DancingFool now; you ARE a bad reader.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
agi8tor
Board Regular
Member # 31076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for agi8tor   Email agi8tor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread is useless without pics... haha
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean I did mention that I am involved with 2 girls, and that I live in NYC, and the summertime, which is now, is a time of year when girls are all around with their feet showing, so to look at feet in such circumstances can't be seen as creepy. I don't know what I said that suggested a 'creepy vibe'. Female feet are fuckin everywhere!! I mean the girls with the fancy pedicures and colorful nail polish and tattoos, and toe rings and ankle bracelets and the fancy shoes---what are we supposed to do? That means they want us to look right? Maybe not 'stare' and be followed around, which I would agree with. Who wants that?

Maybe I wasn't clear in some portions of my post, but what I meant was when I look at feet, which are everywhere like I said, so it's stupid not to look because I love female feet, so why wouldn't I look? But when I do look at feet, it was just a fraction of the time previously, let's say I walk past or behind/beside 5 girls, I might look at 2, but lately, if I'm in the same scenario, I have to look at them all, and if I see a pair of feet I really like, let's say size 9 or up, in black flip flops with black nail polish, long toes, and slightly dirty around the heels, well then I have to stare a little longer.

I have to go now, I have a huge erection...

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you DancingFool. [Hump]

mfdooms, I know you're still lurking... [Nut Kick]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:
I'm with you DancingFool. [Hump]

mfdooms, I know you're still lurking... [Nut Kick]

Me, too. I have no idea what that guy's problem is. After he made himself clear that he's seeing TWO women at one, that STILL wasn't good enough for him. He won't be satisfied until all of us are dating 79 women at once. Mfdooms is a black guy who all the girls love? What the hell does being black have to do with any of this? You had relations with two women at once ONLY because you scratch records for a living. The women love to gas you up.

And his last comment here is going to be his last? GOOD. [Nut Kick]

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meepmeepsheep:
[QUOTE]It's human to look at any hot chick out there, but to follow for the sake of perving around is unacceptable.

that's all some of us can really do. i'm an ugly, half retarded college student. so of course any convo is gonna look creepy, so why not just retreat back into stealth staring spells???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
that's all some of us can really do.

that's not true, you can do better

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
any convo is gonna look creepy, so why not just retreat back into stealth staring spells???

practice makes perfect. you can learn to be less creepy trust me on this. if you sit back and stare, you risk being caught and god knows we need less fetishists giving us a bad name.

there's alot of advice in these forums on how to better oneself for the sake of getting women. those posts should be treated as resources and a starting point to a new foot fetish lifestyle (one that includes the women).

never accept creepiness as the only (or final) option. foot fetishists can achieve so much more if they put their minds to it.

[ July 02, 2010, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
practice makes perfect. you can learn to be less creepy. if you sit back and stare, you risk being caught.

there's alot of advice in these forums on how to better oneself for the sake of getting women. those posts should be treated as resources and a new starting point...

never accept creepiness as the only (or final) option. people can achieve so much more if they put their minds to it.

Spoken for absolute truth. Though there will always be a certain percentage that will never get it, the point is that it's all entirely up the individual, no matter what your background. I started from 0 myself, a number of times.

There's nothing wrong with getting a good look at what you're about to get into ahead of time, because as the old saying goes, "be careful what you ask for because you just might get it." And there's nothing worse than realizing that you've just made a huge mistake and then having to follow through with it. Just don't stare too long, or the moment may be forever lost to hesitation. Shades are just one tool to help you keep your cool, while looking cool at the same time.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep in mind that no one can make "you" look bad but "you".
Also, isn't it a bit unrealistic to "get the courage" to walk up and talk to EVERY girl who's feet we find attractive....indeed, that's the definition of creepy.

Just stare on, my brothers, just don't be too obvious.

[Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you don't necessarily have to mention their feet to them, right?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Also, isn't it a bit unrealistic to "get the courage" to walk up and talk to EVERY girl who's feet we find attractive

unless you ask them about their feet, no it isn't. it's just an excuse to talk to them
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*clap* *clap* *clap*

I like this thread! Two guys that both make their foot fetish dreams happen arguing. Awesome. I assumed this would be the usual creepy foot fetish thread, but it's the complete opposite. Get pimpin. Pimpin. Reading this makes me want to be more proactive with women...and I do ok. A little Goodguyneighnor advice to spice things perfectly.

Hell, I need to get off this comp and live my life. I hope the lurkers are inspired to do the same!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Hell, I need to get off this comp and live my life. I hope the lurkers are inspired to do the same!

not really, since non of us are GGN [Cry]
fotttttttt
Board Regular
Member # 36812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fotttttttt   Email fotttttttt       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm addicted to toes. I know how you feel. What I have learned is not to fight my love for feet, but to accept it, and use it in everyday life. I've become very open about it. I even have my own show The Foot Fetish Traveler on You-tube, and I made my own business card directed towards my foot fetish, for my You-tube. Basically what I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with any of us foot lovers. Don't worry about being creepy, just worry about being real and true to yourself, that will eliminate the creepiness. And instead of staring at a woman's feet, just walk up to her, introduce yourself, chat for a while, and if the feeling is right give her a compliment on her feet and see how she responds. If she responds in a good way be up front and let her know you have a foot fetish and your proud of it. If your a gentlemen and you use your manners and flattering mouth piece you will be great at worshiping the feet of women. Confidence is the key to getting what you want. That's just my opinion and what I do. It would be easier to explain if I wasn't typing it.

Adam Wayne Gistarb - "I believe that all women are goddesses and deserve to have their feet worshiped and pampered like one."

Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes, WE MAKE LITTLE THINGS INTO BIG THINGS...I am so far past the point of trying not to get caught looking (This is a new attitude by the way)...I just look now...So what...If it creeps her out MAYBE SHE SHOULD PUT HER FEET IN SOME MOON BOOTS intead of flip flops...I think that i have almost taken on a snobbish attitude with my love of pretty feet...I mean, I DONT LIKE VERY MANY FEET so its not like Im going to TWIST OFF A LOAD IN THE GROCERY STORE because I saw some feet...Infact, I'll be grossed out 20 times for everytime that my jaw drops because of FOOT BEAUTY...Live life and stay true to yourself...WHO GIVES A FLYING F*#K ABOUT WHAT A PERSON THINKS!!! Im telling you, OUT OF ALL OF THE TIMES THAT I MAY MENTION TO A LADY THAT SHE HAS CUTE FEET, 95% OF MY RESPONSES ARE POSITIVE...And when I get a negative response its like "Wow, to bad that you dont like YOUR FEET because those BEAUTIES are GOING TO WASTE"....Its all about YOU and the ENERGY or vibe that you give off...Live life my friends, LOOK AT FEET because life is short!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links