Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Underwater Pool Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Underwater Pool Feet
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't often use goggles, but I decided to swim some laps and left them on when my son wanted me to play with a toypedo (a toy torpedo).

The goggles provided me with a clear view of the wide variety of underwater feet. You can look as long as you can hold your breath and no one has any idea.

I'm loving the underwater view of pool feet...

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whats Your Fetish
Member # 39664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whats Your Fetish   Email Whats Your Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know how u guys like to peek at my toes while im swimming! Great feet,toes, legs and sexy archs of my sexy feet swimming with an underwater camera at clips4sale.com/store/39549
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this a great new idea that i've not heard of in foot fetish circles.

perhaps we might be able to get some of those candid photographers out there to start providing us with this slant of material.

it would be interesting indeed

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a similar experience while snorkeling in the caribbean. When the cruise ship crowds hit the beach there can be dozens of women all hitting the water at the same time swimming with their soles right in your face.

The best part about it is everyone thinks you're looking at fish or coral the whole time so no one is even suspicious.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did this in Pompano Beach last Summer. The resort had a nice big pool and there were a lot of attractive women swimming in it.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sneaky rascals

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links