Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrity shoes on Ebay..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Celebrity shoes on Ebay.....
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here ever purchased a pair from Ebay? Who's? Did you do anything to them before you put them away?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've purchased shoes from a variety of celebs on ebay including Kim Kardashian, Hayden Panettiere, Ashley Olsen, and a few others as well. Kardashian's had the best toe prints and smell of the bunch.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's surprising because I've seen so many of hers on sale there one would think she didn't wear shoes long enough. Very cool though.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to buy taylor swifts boots
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome. If I had those shoes there would definitely be stains on them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a lot of Kim's listed but i read online that she doesn't actually own them she buys the shoes from(i've forgotten now other people)& lists them on ebay.Something to do with charity.
It would take days to go through all your fav celebs at ebay looking for their worn shoes,they could have them listed as sandals,sneakers,heels,mules,adidas anything!
I use to search once & awhile for footwear or socks from my favs but found nothing so i gave up.
They need a section where it has all celebs names listed down one side where you can click there name to see what they have up for auction.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you can try WWE auction. Sometimes the WWE Divas put up worn heels, socks or sneakers for auction, which they've actually worn at events and such.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow I had no idea celebrities even did this. I wouldn't buy though

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me personally, I'm not sure if I'd buy celebrity footwear. I'd prefer to buy socks, shoes etc from foot models that I keep in touch with.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought eBay has this strict, no human fluids, etc.

I remember looking for socks before on eBay and they people would say they were cleaned/washed as per eBay requirements.

Sounded like all the stink would go away [Cry]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sell socks etc on eBay from time to time and I always put that they will be cleaned per ebays requirements so the listing doesn't get taken down. Doesn't mean I actually wash them ;-)

I usually let the customer decide.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info Danielle.

I kind of guessed that would be the case...but I didn't want to take a chance and order some socks that were worn, but now smelled like Tide detergent and fabric softener!!!

I had looked at eBanned, but didn't put too much stock in it.

I wonder what celebrity women think about auctioning their shoes...what 'positive' and non-sexual thing could they think someone is going to use them for??

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of WWE Auction, the Bella twins have boots up that they wore for a car wash photoshoot. The prices aren't bad either.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if celebs & models etc list footwear they wore during the making of a movie or photoshoot or something i'd think they wouldn't have much of a scent in them because they probably don't wear them long enough.So it would be pointless buying them if your were wanting them to smell lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Me personally, I'm not sure if I'd buy celebrity footwear. I'd prefer to buy socks, shoes etc from foot models that I keep in touch with.

I'm with FootLover36. With very few exceptions, I can't think of any reason why I would buy feet-related items from a stranger when i can show my support for someone I actually know!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links