Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » French pedicures (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: French pedicures
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love french pedicures! Think they're the sexiest thing a woman can do to her toes...nice large nailbed with slightly longish white tips...like cassandra cruz, kim kardashian, princess cy to name a few..can you guys think of any others who keep their feet like that
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love French pedicures too. It's my favorite color/flavor.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French pedicures are the epitome of class.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love French pedicures, so sexy, so yummy!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
french pedicures remind me of hot golden brown latinas [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too..Crazy thing, I JUST STARTED LIKING COLORS (thanks to this site) and about a month ago was the 1st time that my wife has worn anything other than CLEAR or FRENCH in about 10 or 12 years...French Peds look clean and classy and the GO WITH ALL OUTFITS...It's kind of a turn off when the TOES DON'T MATCH THE OUTFIT and the OUTFIT DOESN'T MATCH THE PANTIES AND BRA...I know....I know....I'M CRAZY...lol

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love baby blue toe nails
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with ya there, I love nice frenchies...
But only on nice longer full nailbeds and toenails.. To me it's a classy look.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, me too. French tips are my absolute favorite. 2nd place isn't even close for me.

If you want a great example of long, French tips done right, then look no further than Mia Hollywood....

http://www.miahollywood.com/index.php

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footy55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked some pics of her
Tadpole all i can say is that you and i may have the exact same taste in feet!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you footy55, and welcome to the boards here at Wu's.

And while we're on one of my favorite foot topics, let's not forget Victoria Beckham's gorgeous French tips...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=002713

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=002862#000000

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not my favorite not my least faorite either

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love em too. Kim Kardashian sure does pull French Pedicures off very well!!!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footy55
Board Regular
Member # 29077

Hey tadpole...have you checked out princess cy?
She's pretty unknown here on wu's but to me she's got perfect toes. She's my favourite. Check her out on flickr or now she has her own website as well

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

quote:
Originally posted by footy55:
Hey tadpole...have you checked out princess cy?
She's pretty unknown here on wu's but to me she's got perfect toes. She's my favourite. Check her out on flickr or now she has her own website as well

Do you have a link?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links