Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Prettiest Feet Contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prettiest Feet Contest
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this, and thought it would interest all of you!:
http://www.worldsprettiestfeet.com/
It seems to be from last year, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was a judge
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is amazing. The judges better be guys with foot fetishes. All hot girls should know about this. Possibly a good way to get to see the feet of a girl you've always wanted to see her feet tell her about this contest. I'm loving the slideshow of feet pictures. I wonder if this was started by a guy with a foot fetish. I don't know how to narrow it down to one winner. I love all feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... Looks like a legit thing, but I'd have my reservations. None of the icons for the companies they're associated with work. I know a lot of people in this business have said they get requests for stuff and all you have to do is send in your photos. Sounds like an easy way to get free photos too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links