Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Summer offices (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Summer offices
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a new job working in an office... an office primarily worked in by young women. So an office of young women in the summer. I think you know where I am going with this.

It's nice to have something to keep me coming back to work. [Tongue]

Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are lucky
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite part is when they wear high heels but for lunch break you may see them walk out in flip flops or under their desks during work hours they are barefoot with flip flops or heels on the side.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a job recently as a bartender at a Summer Resort hotel. They do a lot of wedding receptions (the brides this year have finally shown some taste this year in outfitting their bridesmaids); between the very sexy high heels and the gals coming in from the beach in their flops, I'm just dazed. I'd take photos but the flash would be distracting to the patrons and I'd never get a drink poured.

Benji, you and I are in hog-heaven. Congrats on your employment.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate you all. i work in an office with 2 women.. one in her 60's and the other must be in her 50's. i'd rather they cover their feet up.

and when i get out of the office, it's to construction sites.. yeah.. lots of feet there too. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep summer time it is.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky you

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much to see at my place either. One lady in the office has pretty good feet and she has done a better job this year keeping her nails polished. Otherwise its all guys.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, having nice feet around the workplace definitely makes the days go by faster [Smile]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarkM1
Board Regular
Member # 39757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarkM1   Author's Homepage   Email MarkM1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a girl in my office, 27 years old that always wears these low cut high heels. Low cut on the sides so you can see her arch, but closed toe and heel - super sexy. She leaves these under her desk most nights and wears different shoes home [Smile] I've been working some "late nights" lately because of it [Smile]

--------------------
* My fave foot activites: Trample / facestanding, smelly/dirty foot sniffing & licking, giantess roleplay
* http://FootGirlsLive.com - Web Cam foot show reviews

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm doing an internship at a charity-type organisation, and almost all of the employees are women. in this summery time, they go about with sandals, and my boss has the most dainty and delicate feet.

Cos I'm an intern, I'm putting my head down and not rocking the boat or putting myself out there. I am really focussing on this internship to lead to something better as the job situation isn't so good, so i try to focus on my role....but the distractions are ever so sweet... [Big Grin]

most of them are in their 20s and very posh. my favourite kind of woman. unattainable for my kind though. and i'm an intern slave

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been unlucky that I've worked much at home, and the main contact I had was meetings with partners who were mostly older women.

My best friend used to work at a coupon company for many years, and he told me sooo many stories of the sexy feet he used to see in the summer. Even one of the high end company vice presidents was a very cute woman with blonde hair, in her 40s, whose feet he said he saw many times. I saw a lot of pictures of these women, and met some of them because I went to his office a few times. Gosh, what a lucky dog he was!

Office feet in the summer is a very nice sight.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I've been unlucky that I've worked much at home, and the main contact I had was meetings with partners who were mostly older women.

My best friend used to work at a coupon company for many years, and he told me sooo many stories of the sexy feet he used to see in the summer. Even one of the high end company vice presidents was a very cute woman with blonde hair, in her 40s, whose feet he said he saw many times. I saw a lot of pictures of these women, and met some of them because I went to his office a few times. Gosh, what a lucky dog he was!

Office feet in the summer is a very nice sight.

Mitch

Working from home! You get to [Jerkoff] as and when you like. Priceless.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna make a few jealous!

I am surrounded by the young girls aged between 23-27, pretty hot ones at that, I have seen all thier soles and toes. They bare them pretty often at the moment, needless to say I don't get much work done when its sunny! [Laugh]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Working from home! You get to [Jerkoff] as and when you like. Priceless.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I work from home, too, and jacking off to the same old things gets boring after a while. That's why I enjoy going into the office from time to time -- to get some new fodder for the spank bank. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links