Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Boy Meets World

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boy Meets World
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I woke up really early on the perfect days. One morning I saw an episode (if you're familiar with the characters) Eric and his new roommate have a female roommate, she tries to prove she's not all proper throws pasta at Eric then puts her feet on the table then puts her feet on his chest and his face with the pasta. Hot red pedicure. Yesterday morning Corey and Topanga decide to share a dorm room. Topanga laying on bed in the pose amazing then at the end of the show she was like giving herself a pedicure nice closeup of top of soles and toes. So sorry could not find these on youtube.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that episode. That chick was pretty hot.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that as well. The entire episode (broken up into three parts) used to be on YouTube.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a fan of this show and I don't remember these scenes at all.

Another reason to curse YouTube eternally, I think.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also remember the episode of Topanga laying on her front with her soles in the air. Try to catch it on the re-runs, but no luck yet. I remember 'Joanie' from a Happy Days episode. She was happy because she was dating some bad-boy type guy and she was painting her toes when Richie walked in to try to convince her to not go out with him. About this time she was done with the toes and sitting on the edge of the bed kicking her feet up to dry-wiggle her toes. Man, more than a few seconds of full soles on the screen with a sweet smile and grin. Richie then takes away the phone -i think , and she goes crawling toward him trying to stop him with her feet carefully in the air. Seen it once and never again. That hurts! HA!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't Topanga something like 12 years old?
This conversation is getting dangerously close to Chris Hansen territory.

[Secret]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No this was the episode toward the end not the early years. Definitely don't think she was 12 in that episode.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish someone remembered the name of the episode with the chick who puts her feet in the pasta. I remember seeing it a loooong time ago, and up until now I couldn't even remember what show it was. That was a great scene though, that's for sure.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Wasn't Topanga something like 12 years old?
This conversation is getting dangerously close to Chris Hansen territory.

[Secret]

I don't encourage anyone to seek out the video for the purpose of fulfilling carnal pleasures; I just happened to see the scene in question while watching old episodes on YouTube.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links