Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hi (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hi
ambersuckestoes
Board Regular
Member # 39692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ambersuckestoes   Author's Homepage   Email ambersuckestoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any other women here?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambersuckestoes
Board Regular
Member # 39692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ambersuckestoes   Author's Homepage   Email ambersuckestoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry I clicked to soon.How are ya all? I am Amber I am 21 and TEll me about your fetish
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'All' or 'women'? I am not a woman, so do you wanna know how I am??
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna know 'what' you are DancingFool, not how you are; I just checked your profile and you are one freaky fella! Are you sure your not a woman?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last I checked I wasn't. What about me seems like a woman???
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Amber, WELCOME! Hope you like it here! Tell us more about you...what do you like regarding feet? Do you like to worship girls feet? Have you done it? Do you like your feet worshipped? Has a girl really ever worshipped your feet? Please share with us! THANKS SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambersuckestoes
Board Regular
Member # 39692

Well I am 21 female and I just broke up with my girlfrien She was younger and didn t understand the foot fetish thing.I think in the end she was jealous of her own feet.As for guys I like them to rub my feet and lick my toes.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."I think in the end she was jealous of her own feet"....
Comment by ambersuckestoes

[Confused] That's weird wild stuff; I've never heard of anyone being jealous of their own body parts.

I also suspect that "amber" might be a 14 year old kid acting out on his mom's computer.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambersuckestoes
Board Regular
Member # 39692

well it ruined our relation ship and our age differece I guess did too
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Amber and welcome I would love to see your feet.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambersuckestoes
Board Regular
Member # 39692

Thanks CHEFF,Give me your email in private and I will send you a pic.
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS for the pic Amber,Your feet are so sexy May I rub them some time
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambersuckestoes
Board Regular
Member # 39692

Thank you Cheff,I am glad you liked it.Is that you in the profile picture on your hotmail.If so your gorgeous and yes you may rub my feet If you want to come to hali.I am bi but mostly into other women.But once in a time a hottie like you comes along and I make a exception.
Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Amber! Welcome to the pad!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Amber, Im retarded, I'll pay 500$ to view your feet. I'll give you my phone number and MS card # with the password thrown in for you to use at your discretion!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links