Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any 1 for beer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any 1 for beer
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any 1 for a beer at the f club london. 29th july its a nice club. Its about time some of u guys get some hairs on your chest or some toes in your mouth lol. I have been b4 and the ladies done leave u alone.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry dan; I can tell you speak limited English but we dont call them Clubs in WV. Their called Brewieries! We dont have hairy chests because its easier to carry the Keg from the cold room into the living room without a buncha hair freezing to it, where my good frend Golazo usually taps it with his face. Thank you for the invite tho!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dan:
Any 1 for a beer at the f club london. 29th july its a nice club. Its about time some of u guys get some hairs on your chest or some toes in your mouth lol. I have been b4 and the ladies done leave u alone.

What?!?!?
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Its a night club where feet of women are on the menu. They play music and sell beer. The women are more open here, as you are with like minded people who up for a good time.
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet on the menu? sounds good.. is it 'literally' on the menu, is it a fetish club, what? explain
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briar
Board Regular
Member # 22228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for briar   Email briar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like a killer place, a shame i'm in the states....
Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See you there. I'll be the one having a drink.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Hi its just a fetih club which has a foot night. People are easy going and are open minded. Its not like other club in london where the women have there heads up there ass waiting to bag a footballer. Ps thats not all clubs
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the club have a web site?
I'm in the Washington DC area, but if I ever go to London again. . . [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Http://www.clubpedestal.com if any 1 is up for it let me know.
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a general question to Dan and everyone else,

In clubs such as Club Pedestal, should you expect them to just start taking photos of you? I really wanna go to a fetish club but I don't want to end up with a photo of my dressed as a sex slave with a girls foot shoved in my mouth, lol. What kind of policies do fetish clubs generally have towards taking pictures?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

I AM NOT TO SURE BUT I ASKED THEM Not to take a picture. So you should not worrie
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

English is not your first language, is it?
dan
unregistered

It is im from london

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links