Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Things You Really Enjoy (For a Change)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Things You Really Enjoy (For a Change)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Figured since the things people don't understand or can't stand is one of the hottest topics, I'd see if anyone prefered to talk about things they like that concern feet and all the MANY things that go along with it.

1. I LOVE giving a girl her first real foot massage. I've done it a number of times and the girls just look so relaxed and are like, "Wow, that feels so nice." A girl at work turned 18 on the 4th of July and was at a small party with some work friends. She teased me that I should rub her feet. I told her to give them to me and she got all shy and said that she was just joking and she's too ticklish. I insisted and she looked at me several minutes in and said, "Why doesn't this tickle? I like it." Later on another girl let me rub hers (my first time rubbing hers, but she had professional ones and said mine was better). While rubbing this girl's, the first one yelled at me from a distance that she was jealous.

2. I like a girl that can understand the little things. It's just not that I want to lay there and sniff, lick, suck on your feet. I want you to push those feet in my face, trail them all around and have some fun with me too.

3. Getting my friends to randomly photo mail me photos of their feet all the time without ever asking. My phone goes off several times a month with random photos from different girls.

I can add to this later. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Patrick. There's nothing like it when you give a girl a foot massage for the first time, especially if you're really good at it. I've gotten the same reaction you have many times and it's always a great feeling.

I also am a big proponent of a girl pushing her feet in my face and moving them around for me to lick kiss, sniff, etc..

Although I don't get feet pics as often as I would like on my cell phone, there have been some instances when girls who know I have a foot fetish have grabbed my digital camera in social situations and have taken pics of their feet, as well as the feet of other women, for me to find later when I look at all the pics. That's always a pleasant surprise. [Smile]

If I may add to the list:

Women who know I have a foot fetish who wear high heels and then start dangling them while they're around me. Most are aware of what they're doing and always check out my reaction.

Those same women who let me have my way with their feet later on after all the teasing when we're one on one. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I also always get the compliment "you give a great foot message".. And like doing the massaging..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all the above,another of mine is when i have a few girlfriends come over after a day shopping and they show off the sexy high heels they have just bought.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great list Patrick. I think with the foot massage I'll add I enjoy when my girl's lady friends come over and I get to massage everyone's feet.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When getting acquainted with one girlfriend, I realized that she had never encountered a foot-fetishist before - astonishing to me given her lovely size 9's. At one point, I began to passionately suck her toes and lick her arches, etc., something that had never been done to her before. Shortly after I started, she groaned that I should stop or she was going to have to masturbate. I was sorely tempted to say, "Oh...don't do that". [Laugh]

I persisted and she got off very intensely. She asked me to do that very often after her first experience. Of course, I was only too happy to comply.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love to lick and sniff a woman's feet. and it is particularly memorable and special if it is done to a brand new woman who we have just met for her first time where she is giving an honest candid reaction.

in particular, the reactions where she has a look on her face like: WTF?!?! [Confused] [Eek!] [Puke] tend to be the best and most memorable because those expressions are easily identifyable as the most probably reactions for hot women who've engaged in such an act with a strange man for her 1st time.

especially if the guy seems as though he does not deserve such a beautiful woman. i love the idea of just an ordinary guy being able to get the feet of an extraordinary woman who would normally be percieved as being a perfect trophy wife for some rich successful stud, and totally mismatched for guys like us.

[ July 09, 2010, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Figured since the things people don't understand or can't stand is one of the hottest topics, I'd see if anyone prefered to talk about things they like that concern feet and all the MANY things that go along with it.

3. Getting my friends to randomly photo mail me photos of their feet all the time without ever asking. My phone goes off several times a month with random photos from different girls.

Patrick

Agreed. I have a local friend who occasionally sends me snapshots of her feet, and am lucky to also receive surprise shots on my phone from distant foot fetish girls/models and other fetish practitioners I've come to know.

I also appreciate the fact that even though I'm not a photographer or site owner, I'm able to actually pick up the phone and call and text owners of some of the feet I most admire.

In addition, I was able to hang out with a member of Club PED for three days last summer, and that was a pretty neat experience.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of my friends send me pictures, whether or not I ask..usually have to ask or tease the thought a bit, but when I introduced my fetish to one of my friends, she was like, "brb" came back and sent me a pic. I about died!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, buddy, you are the shit man. Keep up the good work.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links