Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My new personnal blog !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new personnal blog !
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all !

I have just created my new blog about my.. feeeeet ! I will update it as often as possible, and i hope you gonna like it ! I will post pictures of my feet and soles, nude and wearing nice panties or shoes, and new movie clips are coming !

Tell me what you think about it, here is the link :

http://frenchmodelfeet.blogspot.com/

Don't hesitate to post comments on it, i will answer for sure !

See ya

XoXo [Hop] StrawBerry [Hop] XoXo !

[ June 27, 2010, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Strawberrry ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're off to a good start! I like your soles. Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I saw you have it all. Thanks for some great feet videos

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice, good work and also great soles and toes. Thanks for the blog, pic and videos! [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome strawberry:great videos you have there. you have beautiful feet.glad your enjoying the fetish
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your comments, i'm glad you like it, tell me if you want a special movie clip or pictures, i'll take any good idea !

XoXo [Hop] StrawBerry [Hop] XoXo

Oh and if you can click sometimes on my advertising it gonna helps me to update my blog and i'll try to post hotter stuff for you [Hop]

[ June 28, 2010, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Strawberrry ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your blog, Strawberry!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome blog Strawberry, Keep up the good work!! [Thumbs Up] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see a female really smell, kiss and lick your amazing feet! That would be so hot!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love your feet
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Thanks to all for your comments ! It's always a pleasure to read it for me [Wu]

I just have updated my blog ( http://frenchmodelfeet.blogspot.com/ )with a few pictures, i hope you will like it [Tongue]

I would like to thanks your support by clicking on the advertising [Wink]

Enjoy, see ya and keep connect on my blog 'cause i will update it soon (with new shoes for those who like it ^^)

[Kiss]

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, beautiful feet and I look forward to reading it more.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say, you have incredible feet! Can't wait to see more updates!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links