Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting Thread on Model Mayhem

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting Thread on Model Mayhem
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link below, started by one of our own, is to the forum thread and talks about approaching pretty girls on the street.

Enjoy,

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=609015

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great find! i read a good bit of it and it was interesting to see all the different perspectives out there.

that topic of discussion is actually very relevant to me because just earlier 2nite (a few hours ago), i myself solicited a girl to model as she was leaving a grocery store (walking with 2 bags in hand) and headed home from the parking lot. i was just inside the store myself going thru checkout as she was leaving so it was truly coincidental when i saw her 2nite.

i drove up to her asked her if she needed a ride and she said no, then i gave her my quick "foot fetish shoot" schpiel and she took my card for later consideration.

well after i did some internet sleuthing on her 2nite, I see that she scouted out my internet reference, and i also found out that she is dating the big muscular checkout-clerk/bag-boy who works at the grocery store.

that guy had always previously had his eye on me cuz i'm sure he thought i was shady based on how i would camp parking lots in the general vicinity when hot girls were walking to & from destinations. this was always while he walked to or from his work and noticed me and probably wondered like what the hell is that guy doing.

now i'm sure his girlfriend is gonna tell him about my foot fetish and he is probably gonna be keeping an extra eyeball on me next time i go shopping. damn, it's a shame that's the only grocery store thats even close to me.

be careful when asking girls in public to model for you. you might end up messing up more things than you anticipated.

[ July 13, 2010, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links