Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best footjob...curse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best footjob...curse
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl I formerly dated hit me up last night to hook up. She had been texting me for the past few months randomly about how she wanted her feet around me ect...

I stop through and the first thing I notice is she's barefoot as she meets me at my car. Lame. I hate dirty feet. We hang out, have some wine and I convince her to wash her feet. I was a little tipsy too. But I massage her feet and somehow the topic of shoes comes up. She then models for me her favorite pairs including my fav the black pump.

This proceeds into a foot job. Amazing. I got lotion out and she went to work. Watching her high arches stroke me was mind blowing. Usually when getting a footjob I feel bad knowing that the girl would rather have my cock in her than on her feet. Last night I didn't care. I coaxed her on and climaxed.

I figured I would return the favor by just going down on her. No, she wanted me in her. Damn. She wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm currently single but I have a friend that I have unprotected sex with regularly. I didn't want to mix things up. I turned her down. She persisted and persisted and persisted. I finally relented and sent her to my car to grab condoms. I had sex with her. I felt terrible! I had sex due to peer pressure. How freaking lame. No means no for a guy but for a girl...till she wears you down. Needless to say it was lame.

I guess the girl I settle down with will have to understand that I'd like to enjoy a footjob without being pressured afterward. Even if the promicuity part of sex with the girl was removed...I simply wasn't in the mood. being worried about satisfying your partner after a footjob kills the mood.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I hear ya but she could have had fun if she let you go down too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'How freaking lame' you say???? Are you saying the sex was lame? Did you not cum? Wait--is this a joke???

Can I say here again for the umpteenth time, no matter how unpopular it is, what is the big deal about a footjob? They feel like a handjob by a right handed blind girl using her left hand. I understand that a foot on yer dick can feel good, but it takes twice as long for her to get that right spot to make you cum--has any man ever cum from a footjob in seconds flat like he would from sex or a hand job? Feets have no thumbs or vaginas!! For me the joy of feets is the sight, taste, feel in my hands and face, not on my dick. My dick needs a skilled worker--I don't likes to be teased for that long. FJ's make me want to masturbate or fuck incessantly!

Tell that to the countless guys on here that get no sex or feets EVER, that the sex was 'lame'. I mean say this sentence to one of these poor fellas:

'No, she wanted me in her. Damn. She wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm currently single but I have a friend that I have unprotected sex with regularly.'

I'm sorry, but WHAT THE FUCK???

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get the point of this thread.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
I don't get the point of this thread.

Sounds like a little bit of bragging, but then again, GQguy go ahead and rock on wit ya bad self. I wish I had your problem.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see your problem GQ. More often then not when I'm having sex with my girl I'll make damn sure she cums at least once more often then not she cums about 3 times THEN I pull out and go to town on her feet, she's happy and I'm happy [Smile]

That way I don't have to feel bad about it just being me that's getting all the fun, no guilt but just pure bliss [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bragging? Just a bit. This has been a problem for me though. I feel as though whenever I get a footjob the girl giving it feels like it's a waste of a hardon that could be used for her pleasure. Don't get me wrong, I love sex. I have lots of it. But sometimes I just want a footjob. Those are FAR harder to come by.

As for those that don't understand footjobs, it's more a mental thing. Sex feels much better than a footjob of course. Because of it's novelty though I do desire it. If I dated a girl that abstained from sex and offered her feet instead...i'd want sex.

I get that most guys don't get laid or get feet. I actually told my roommate the same story and we laughed as I said "poor me". I'm lucky.I'm just relating a story to stir some debate. Hopefully inspiring other guys to make things happen. There are lessons to be learned here too.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand TOTALLY!..Here is the key...GET HER TOGETHER 1st...Don't have an orgasm though...Once you get het straight, HAVE HET FINISH YOU OFF WITH THOSE PEDS!.. The only problem is SHE MIGHT NOT NE AS INTO THE FOOTJOB AFTER SHE HAS THAT 'GASM...Personally sex is for her...I HAVE WAAAAAAY BETTER ORGASMS FROM PRETTY FEET ON MY FACE AND SOFT PRETTY HANDS STROKING MY SHAFT...Call me what you want BUT I LIKE WHAT I LIKE!..The best part of vaginal sex had ALWAYS BEEN MAKING THE GIRL COME SUPER HARD...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links