Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Grown Ups: Does Adam Sandler Have a Foot Fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Grown Ups: Does Adam Sandler Have a Foot Fetish?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone told me some time ago that they thought they heard that Adam Sandler has a foot fetish. It was right after the movie Mr. Deeds where one of the characters even has a foot fetish.

Anyhow, I just went and saw Grown Ups and there are feet all over that movie. Now, don't get all excited as it even has male, child and even old woman feet in it. But the amount of time where there are low angles showing feet, jokes made about Chris Rock's character's mother in law (has corns/bunions), an old woman getting her feet massaged, and even two guys getting an arrow stabbing them through the foot just leads me to believe that someone might have one.

I did enjoy a nice prolonged full body, with sole and arch shot of Salma Hayek, but for the most part, the rest of the feet are stuff you're not wanting to see.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to wait for the Salma Hayek solle and arch shot to be on youtube. Thanks for the heads up. As for Adam Sandler I don't think he has a foot fetish, maybe the movies he's put in have feet moments. If you recall I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, he gives Jessica Beil a foot massage. Lucky dude.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and Jessica beil's are worth a bit of attention. Killer arches she has.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i dont think bunions and an arrow through the foot are any indicators of a foot fetish. they are just opportunities for comedic moments.

that soles scene though was real nice!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to think of it in a lot of his movies he does a lot of foot jokes, like the Zohan when he does the foot uppercut.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nusuth,

There are quite a few moments in all his movies that have to do with something hitting or piercing a foot. Even in Happy Gilmore, Shooter's ball lands on Happy's old boss' foot. Then you have Curly09's Zohan moment and in Mr Deeds they have Sandler's character having had gotten frostbite on his feet and they're black and without feeling. Just too many times stuff centers around feet somehow - just not all hot female ones.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since even in Happy Gilmore his ball hits someone's foot I think that's just random. He couldn't have hit the ball off any other part of the guy's body. As for the Zohan movie I never saw it the only thing I thought could be good was the fact Emanuelle Chriqui (not sure if I spelled her first name correctly) is in it. If she has any nice feet or sole shots in that movie I'll watch. Other than that I'm going to say I don't think Sandler has a foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did enjoy that shot of Salma's soles. Mmmmm

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, in click michal (Adam sandler's charrecter) had a boss who in one sceen had 2 women with beautifull soles on his desk and he was judging them in a "Who has the most beatifull feet contest"
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

If it's a quinky dink, its a BIG one. Even QT doesn't have as many foot references, jokes, gags, shots of feet as all of Sandler's movies combined. Just sucks it's not female feet, or more often someone like Selma's and not the old lady's.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
If you recall I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, he gives Jessica Beil a foot massage. Lucky dude.

He also makes a comment about the maid's feet saying "I can smell your feet from over here and I like it".

I've been noticing this trend of foot references in several movies he's been in but right off the top this is the only one I can remember.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarkM1
Board Regular
Member # 39757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarkM1   Author's Homepage   Email MarkM1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a while since I've seen Salma Hayek's soles..... she had a great toe sucking scene in Dusk till Dawn!

--------------------
* My fave foot activites: Trample / facestanding, smelly/dirty foot sniffing & licking, giantess roleplay
* http://FootGirlsLive.com - Web Cam foot show reviews

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole-licker:
Also, in click michal (Adam sandler's charrecter) had a boss who in one sceen had 2 women with beautifull soles on his desk and he was judging them in a "Who has the most beatifull feet contest"

Yup. I noticed that as well. I think he does havbe some sort of foot fetish...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just watched Grown Ups online.Damn that Salma Hayek scene showing her soles at the pool was hot!
Jamie Chung is hot in the movie too,paused it where you can see her soles on the slide at the pools [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was david hasselhoff that did the foot contest scene , i remember so well as when it came on my girl winked at me and squeezed my knob [Smile]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links