Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot clubs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot clubs
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As some of you probally heard michael who runs footworship part london is going to stop em if not enough people show to the up comming on

this has made me wonder, are there any clubs, gatherings, partys or any other frequent events where you can worship the feet of lots of beautiful women.

preferably in london but im happy so as long as its in england.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The f club in london its a good night out
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One problem I see with some of these clubs/parties...is they have them WAY TOO FREQUENTLY.

While I wish I could go to each and every one I see advertised...having 1-2 each month or 1 each week is beyond most 'normal' peoples limits on time and money!

I am yet to go to my first...but am on a couple party list and I am amazed how many they run and the cost for the door fee and per minute worship time...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dan:
The f club in london its a good night out

never heard of it, is there a website with more information
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
One problem I see with some of these clubs/parties...is they have them WAY TOO FREQUENTLY.

While I wish I could go to each and every one I see advertised...having 1-2 each month or 1 each week is beyond most 'normal' peoples limits on time and money!

I am yet to go to my first...but am on a couple party list and I am amazed how many they run and the cost for the door fee and per minute worship time...

1-2 times a month is not too frequent if the club depended on a "fetish" night. That's the night they make the most money even if only a few people showed up, and you don't have to go to each and every party you know...
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:

I agree, for the average guy who is possibly unemployed or making MAYBE 25k to 30k per year..The parties should not be too frequently!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
I agree, for the average guy who is possibly unemployed or making MAYBE 25k to 30k per year..The parties should not be too frequently!

I don't get it, why do you guys feel that you need to go to EVERY party? There is no rule at the door that says you have to pay the cover for an entire year. You pay for one night, you enjoy the night, you go home and visit again next time you want to.

I'm confused, can someone enlighten me?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some people are missing the point that was made about attending every party. I think what the author meant was that if the people running it pay to run it say once a week not everyone can afford that but it has still cost the organiser tge same amount to run each week but with fewer people. Rather than say maybe once a month where more people can afford it and it's still cost the organiser the same.

I would think that running something designed for such a minority of people and then breaking that down further to a group within that minority wouldn't be a particularly big money maker (let's not kid ourselves that's why they are doing it) in the first place. That's why London has dance clubs and not foot fetish clubs. More people like to dance than suck toes and because of that it's cheaper for everyone.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarkM1
Board Regular
Member # 39757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarkM1   Author's Homepage   Email MarkM1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been to a foot party myself either.... what are the costs like for door charge and private sessions?

--------------------
* My fave foot activites: Trample / facestanding, smelly/dirty foot sniffing & licking, giantess roleplay
* http://FootGirlsLive.com - Web Cam foot show reviews

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links