Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any other forums? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Any other forums?
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering if anyone uses any other foot fetish or foot related forums. And if so, would you recommend any that you find similar use and experience to as you would on here.

Thanks

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum is probably the best of all, the others may not be quite as good, but here are a few for you and your super sexy girlfriend: www.footsniffing.com www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/ www.freecatfights.com/forums/ www.catfightforums.com A little bit of everything for you there, they all have a lot of female foot content, with the focus on either foot smelling, trampling, and catfighting ENJOY!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only other one I frequent is The Mousepad.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mousepad at www.ezboard.com or www.ezboard.com/bthe mousepad
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mousepad has more Adult content than here- also has a dramatically higher douchebag content as well.

They seem to often think that Wu's sucks for arbitrary reasons. I realize that there are plenty of people here who are in their 20's- but they manage to conduct themselves with alot more style and class then the Mousepad crowd.

Every time you see someone post something on You Tube comments that makes you think what garbage some people are- the portion of those people who like feet show up at the Mousepad.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

http://themousepad.yuku.com/forums/70 another link to the famous MOUSEPAD. It is worth going there. The best CROWD of people is here at the best site WU'S, but there is good foot content there too.
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

WASDANAME, Does your sexy girlfriend like the idea of catfighting another girl? Would she like to dominate a girl with her sexy feet in front of you, make that girl kiss her feet, smell her feet, worship them, while you watched? She gives me the vibe that she loves to tease and dominate with her feet, I think she could enjoy that! Share those catfight sites with her, please! THANKS, DAVE
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
http://themousepad.yuku.com/forums/70 another link to the famous MOUSEPAD. It is worth going there. The best CROWD of people is here at the best site WU'S, but there is good foot content there too.

I used to think it was worth it, but at this point I'm trying to find a moderator over there to delete my membership and all my posts. I'm sick of the pathetic White trash garbage who dominates 25% of the posting.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
The Mousepad has more Adult content than here- also has a dramatically higher douchebag content as well.

Agreed. Although I do still go there, I hardly ever post there anymore because of the "douchebag content". The place is in dire need of moderators who aren't biased to anyone or a certain group of people.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I belong to a tickling forum. The Tickling Media Forum. Even though the "main" subject is tickling, many people over there have foot fetishes as well. It's a very busy forum, with nearly 100,000 members.

There is also the BDSM Library, but that is more bondage related, although there are people there who bind feet. I've been there for a few years, and most people I've talked to know I have a foot fetish.

Hope that helps.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
The place is in dire need of moderators who aren't biased to anyone or a certain group of people.

spoken for absolute truth.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wus, fits my mindset better any way!!

[better content overall, I like the dark "secret society" background on the web site, stimulating conversations, foot party talks, we even talk of books and how to attract women!] Also Tyler and Patrick makes me smile, what more could a guy ask for?

Also that was correctly said -The other major forum which I wont name just has too much "douchebag content"!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stick with Wu's.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I much prefer the abundance of content at The Mouse Pad, I much prefer the atmosphere and people here.
Go figure!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

WU'S IS THE BEST FORUM, PERIOD! The BEST group of respectful, thoughtful, un-predjudiced people is HERE! I do howerver think variety is the spice of life, and these other forums do have a lot to offer. YES, you have to IGNORE the idiots, the biggots, the fools, but there are still a lot of great people, and great content at these other forums as well. Don't let the actions, or non-actions of a few, hurt your overall experience. Take the good, and leave the bad behind. DON'T LET THE IDIOTS WIN, OR LET THE FOOLS RUN THE ASYLUM!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links