Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot worship parties & their rules/limits

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot worship parties & their rules/limits
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I might...just MIGHT be able to attend my first foot party later in the month.

The stars might actually be aligning for me on this.

I am curious...what rules do they have? I suppose it varies...but do you think it is save to say that I'll be able to do some 'release'?

I can understand if the women don't...but would I be able to during a session?

I'd hate to pay a door fee...pay 10 minute worship fees a few times...then leave the place and try to drive home with a crowbar in my pants...or worse...leave 'something' in the parking lot:P [Tongue] [Tongue]

Any one care to enlighten me on possibilities?

Thanks

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all foot parties have different rules.

it depends on the rules. if the party offers no sexual favors(FJs) then u can forget that.

however it would be better to ask the women u come in contact with before u indulge.

what party are u going too?

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothin wrong with a little discreet pocket pool if you can keep it from prying eyes or inquiring minds.

just make sure to keep the desperate moans and other noises tight-lipped and you could very likely get away with it if you also maintain your facial expressions.

these are skills every foot fetishist should master

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I don't really understand about when it comes to foot parties. Should call them cock tease parties.

I mean hey, not every foot guy wants a FJ but say for example I went to one and paid top dollar the very least I would expect would be a FJ. No harm in a FJ...

Can somebody explain why there isn't "sexual favors" allowed at the foot parties?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
That's what I don't really understand about when it comes to foot parties. Should call them cock tease parties.

I mean hey, not every foot guy wants a FJ but say for example I went to one and paid top dollar the very least I would expect would be a FJ. No harm in a FJ...

Can somebody explain why there isn't "sexual favors" allowed at the foot parties?

Because if it were the cops would shut the party down pretty quickly.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

I can get a woman to sexually frustrate me for free.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'll have to discreatly ask the party people about what rules there are.

If it is just a c-tease...while I love feet...not sure if I want that aggrivation...specially since it would a long hour+ drive back home...

They MIGHT look the other way if I kept my pants on and was taking care of buisness...but hey...I'll be in my work pants! Don't wanna gum them up;)...and again...an hour+ drive with sticky pants sure can't be fun!

As for expectations...I know they wont have full sex...which would be great...the FJ is probably impossible...count their hand out...

...if the party would let me take care of business while I am worshipping...that I could go for...but if it is just one big blue ball party...I'd probably just pass!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience in hosting Foot Parties here in Philly is.....it's really between you and the girl you are sessioning with. Being a Foot Party promoter and host for nine years now, we obviously can't put things into writing like that due to legality. Even though, we are in a like-minded community here, and you asked a great question by the way, things can't be put into writing even though people like me, want to help fellow foot fetishists.

What I always tell people is that if you have a foot fetish and like everything foot fetish, you will have a total blast!

If anyone is ever in Philly, please look up the Feet of Philly Parties. Next party is July 24th. You get total privacy in all of your sessions at this particular event - it's the VIP Party! For info, please send an email to feetofphilly@gmail.com.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links