Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So hot chicks feet can smell!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So hot chicks feet can smell!
jebzy
Board Regular
Member # 33706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jebzy   Email jebzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So bassically im at a club with a few friends, A girl friend of mine who was there brang a few of her cousins and friends too, Long story short everyone eventually split up as it got later, And it was me and 3 of my guys and my female friend and her freind & cousin, They where all looking smoking hot but the cousin was just a beauty, Blonde blue eyes with a banging body and ass to match, Wearing strappy sexy brown heels with her toes painted pink, And from what i could see at that point her feet looked awesome too.. We eventually got back to one girls place for a few drinks and to catch a movie or something, As time went on everyone got bored of the film and just started talking and whatnot, The other guys and gals went off to order some food and get a couple more drinks in, Leaving me and the cousin, I could not keep my eyes off her she was that hot, I noticed she still had her heels on so during conversation i dropped a line, Your feet must be killing you in those, She then replied i really want to take them off but im embarrassed coz i know they'll really smell [Tongue] in my head i had the biggest smile ever, I said no dont worry about it, Knock yourself out! i bet they dont at all heh.. She took em off and the smell wafted up, It was a sorta popcorny but with a stronger slighlty sweaty/tangy smell, Smelt slightly like my ex's [Tongue] Then she went bright red and was like oh my gosh they stink! and she was picking off the fluff between her toes.. I would of licked them off in a hearbeat [Tongue] I held my nose as a joke and said i think they ordered pizza, Becasue i can smell extra cheese, She then giggled and moved her feet upto my face so id feel more 'sick' not knowing in my head i was loving it [Laugh] One of they guys walked in and noticed the smell too and commented on it so then she sprayed deodorant on them [Cry] lol she then went to sleep early but left her shoes there, I was so tempted to steal them heh.. Ive never been into foot smell much, Ive only had two pairs of feet before and i didnt care for it, I was focused on toe sucking and footjobs, But this hottie got me all steamed up over the smell of hers and just how blindingly sexy and playful she was.. Damn if only my guy didnt walk in i would've figured out a way to give her toes a suck because she was really easy going and flirty.. [Big Grin] I guess il just have to [Jerkoff] thinking about her and wait till the next time we meet..
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you are starting to get hooked on the smell!

It starts off slow and mild...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol! let us know if you get another chance toexperience her feet [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarkM1
Board Regular
Member # 39757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarkM1   Author's Homepage   Email MarkM1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that was a great story... I had something similar happen to me recently. I had a female friend of mine over to have some drinks and watch a movie. She was afraid to take her shoes off too, but I finally convinced her that it was ok.

We ended up getting drunk and she actually fell asleep with her legs across my lap. I laid down too and positioned her feet so that they were right on my face while she was sleeping.... It was great! And if she woke up and noticed I could just say, oh I passed out too!

--------------------
* My fave foot activites: Trample / facestanding, smelly/dirty foot sniffing & licking, giantess roleplay
* http://FootGirlsLive.com - Web Cam foot show reviews

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jezby-did the feet have the strong vinegar -type smell?
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebzy
Board Regular
Member # 33706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jebzy   Email jebzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasnt so much vinergary more cheesy/tangy sorta smell heh.. Get this, I was round hers the other day with a few friends and we where just chilling about n one of the girls said there feet are cold so they need there socks, I teased em about how they stink and the both stuffed em into my face [Laugh] so i had two pairs of sweaty socks from two hot chicks being stuffed into my face! And then a bit later on we wanted to go out to get something to eat.. But one of the girls wasnt feeling it so i offered her a foot massage if she came..But she jokingly declined! [Mad] oh well i was happy with what i got [Tongue]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links