Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TV Commercials With Cute Girls And Bare Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TV Commercials With Cute Girls And Bare Feet
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What TV commercials have forum members seen which feature cute girls, and bare feet?

This topic came to mind because of something I just saw. I was channel surfing, and came across a commercial for BestDegreeABC.com. The commercial featured a very pretty girl, lying in bed, promoting the idea of getting a degree online at home. As she was lying on the bed, her face was to the camera, and her soles were perched behind her. TV viewers got a very good view of both of her bare soles.

Has anyone else seen this commercial? If so, what did you think of it? Also, what other commercials have forum members seen that have cute girls and bare feet in them?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember the days of pantyhose commercials, when you could see nice shots of girls in stockings, with their shoes off! Sadly, stockings aren't so popular anymore.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was Pearl Vision, not sure, but it was a commercial for eyeglasses that came out about a year ago. It had random scenes of different people, and one scene had a womans feet on the dash of a car and they were very nice feet.

Another commercial was for Garnier Fructise hair shampoo. A lady is about to get in the pool. As she puts her foot in the water, her hair immediately tangles up. It showed a very nice view of the bottom of her feet as she put it in the pool.

Lately, there have been a lot of commercials showing nice feet.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I was a freshman in HS a long time ago...there was a commercial for a wine cooler or something similar...it was some fruity drink.

Anyways...part of the commerical had this woman sitting in a relaxing pose and her bare feet are resting on this large piece of fruit...like an orange slice or something like that.

And when the narrator was talking about how juicy/sweet the product is, this big like waterfall occured and poured water all over the woman's feet and the fruit beneith them in a dramatic manner.

...how I fantasized I could be drinking that water that just ran off that woman's feet!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic is missing YouTube links. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
What TV commercials have forum members seen which feature cute girls, and bare feet?

This topic came to mind because of something I just saw. I was channel surfing, and came across a commercial for BestDegreeABC.com. The commercial featured a very pretty girl, lying in bed, promoting the idea of getting a degree online at home. As she was lying on the bed, her face was to the camera, and her soles were perched behind her. TV viewers got a very good view of both of her bare soles.

Has anyone else seen this commercial? If so, what did you think of it? Also, what other commercials have forum members seen that have cute girls and bare feet in them?

Mitch

Saw this commercial and it's good, but her feet are a little out of focus back there. She's cute though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there seems to be alot of commercials with a woman sitting on a couch with her legs curled up under but her toes peeking out. i do remember one specifically for furniture... but dont remember the brand.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I remember a Circuit City commercial from about 1999-2000 with a girl in a lounge chair listening to headphones with an extreme closeup of her soles dancing to the music in her headphones. Someone posted it on here once, but I can't find it on here or YouTube. Would love to see that one again.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish stocking commercial would come back but I uess this is their time to be unpopular.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the National Fashionistas continues to pay great recognition to famous women and their beautiful feet, I give you a classic commercial featuring a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Icon.

How could anyone forget this commercial?

Elle Macpherson --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTuuaoxhXN8

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merc50
Board Regular
Member # 14576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merc50         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a carpet commercial back in the mid 80's where you seen a woman laying grapes on the carpet in the shape of an old Egypian wine vessel, then she started to stomp on them. I have tried for years to find it, but no luck.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cboy87
Board Regular
Member # 25819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cboy87   Email cboy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember an Aussie shampoo commercial with yoga and a sole close up in it.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in UK there's lots of sofa and bed commercials on all the time...these have lots and lots of sexy bare and stocking feet. Funiture Village, DFS and so on!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw a new "Eharmony" commercial where there was a couple sitting on a park bench kissing. The woman had her legs stretched out. The camera then zooms in on her feet, just her feet, showing her unpainted toes in black sandals. Nice looking toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(UK). In the 80/90's the flake advert with women in the over flowing bath tube sliding her big toe down the tap whilst eating a flake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwMKJhaf7A

More recently a wickes(DIY store) women walking through her house bare feet toes first then climbing stairs. very nice. i ll post the link if i can find it.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links