Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Giving your woman oral.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giving your woman oral.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I had a girl over for chinese food(pei wei) and to trade house music songs on our ipods. I guess the music and the food was a guise for our true intentions...to hook up.

Anyway after giving each other massages where I spent 90% of the time rubbing her feet with lotion I went down on her. While doing this I grabbed her feet and positioned her legs so her knees were bent at 90 degrees and her feet were together. I toungued her and slid my member between her feet. As I got into licking her I thrust harder. She loved it!!! Even dirty talking about how her feet made me harder turned her on even more. She said it gave her a preview of what was to come. The combination of my tongue on her clit and my hard cock on her feet was perfect. I held my load in and waited for her to orgasm from sex before I let go. Although I wish I was able to cum on her feet.

The next morning my member was a little soft because of the condom so I wrapped her feet around my cock, and she said "that get's me so wet". And then she got on top of me. I didn't finish though. Damn condom, I couldn't feel anything. Cut it short because I was late to class.

I'm going to use this position every time I give a girl oral. I used to be shy when ever her feet touched my cock as I tongued her. Now I know that I really just need to take charge...you never know, she might like it.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing wrong with taking charge. Women do find that very attractive and a turn on. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give oral to her feet while she gives u oral. There aint nothing better. Before my wife does this to me, I spend along time orally on her, no feet. I know what I get afterwards...plenty of feet & BJ before the sex
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha awesome stuff GQguy going off topic for a bit since you like house (assuming this from your OP) I was just wandering if you've ever had the chance to listen to Joachim Garraud DJ Live. He's the cofounder of the record label that David Guetta uses to produce(he's the other founder) but joachim doesn't put out albums and songs like david guetta he just DJs at clubs and festivals and he is very possibly the best I have every heard so if you get a chance to see him and haven't my advice is TAKE IT.

Ok so back on topic of course you need to take charge dude girls like confident and with the whole foot thing they won't be weirded out unless 1 they're extremely naive/innocent or 2 they have the opposite of what we have a foot phobia or 3 you seem shy/not confident of what you're doing. Other than that if you take charge they won't say anything as long as you keep in mind, that there are very few girls that get turned on by you doing what we do to their feet. So from my experience as long as you are screwing her going down on her or doing something that is giving her pleasure, they won't care about what you do to their feet meanwhile. maybe part of it is just that when women are being pleasured they tend to try more things. It has happened to me many times with hook ups that when I'm screwing them and start sucking their toes they're more than fine with it but when I would give them a foot massage and try to suck their toes they would pull their foot away. So in general I would say its give and take keep her happy and she'll keep you happy the problem with many of us is that once feet are on the table so to speak, we forget and ignore everything else. THen again there are those rare treats when a woman actually gets turned on by you doing that and isn't just saying it to turn you on and in those cases you can do w/e you want but I've only met one such girl up to now other than prostitutes in amsterdam where they'll do anything for 50 euros.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
onfidence id good!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you found a keeper. You've got the green light to take things wherever you want them to go. Those opportunities don't come around every day, so have fun, GQ.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what's up GQ Guy...I'm a House Head too...Infact the only club that I used to go to (before they closed it last year ) was Lola's...I would dance all night long...We would have our usual DJ's who have been playing the music around these,part for decades and the Chi town House heads would special guest DJ from time to time...I REALLY MISS THAT PLACE...

OK, on to the real topic..Was your lady friend on her knees (Doggie style)...I have been doing that for a long time and I LOVE IT...Especially on a couch...They seem to be the perfect height for that position...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you were already late for class! so you shouldve just stayed where the action was.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Detroit. She was on her back with her legs spread wide open and her feet together.

I'm a big Kaskade fan. She's dutch so she showed me some European house music too. David Guetta is cool. I like when he remix's pop songs. Never heard of Gaurraud. I'll have to check him out.

Summer session classes are a beast! I contemplated skipping class, but i'd be missing out on four hours of class. And it's a senior level engineering class with four people in it. I'd be missed!

This position is cool because I don't usually jump into footjobs with a girl i'm new with. It takes time unless i'm drunk. This is a way I can incorporate foot stuff with a girl i'm having a one night stand with to test the waters even if she comes off as the type not into that sort of thing.

More power to us!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An addendum to my previous post: She's Dutch? In my experience, you not only have a green light, my friend, but it's big, bright and flashing. You may have hit the jackpot. Good luck.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try this sometime!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Receiving a good foot job is one of life's greatest pleasures [Hump]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't know you were studying engineering GQguy...just wondering what kind of engineering is it. I'm studying Mechanical
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links