Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet in Japan (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet in Japan
sevenhelmets
Board Regular
Member # 16290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sevenhelmets     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi folks

Long ... loooong time lurker, probably first poster (I've been visiting this site for probably the last 10 years...although I don't know if it's actually that old? Definitely longer than 6 years anyway).

Anyway, just wanted to ask a question - how many of you guys have been to Asia, particularly Japan? It's summer here at the moment, and the number of hot Japanese chicks in sandals, heels and other open type shoes is through the ROOF!

To be honest, throughout the year it's a paradise for the shoe lover - most of the time they walk around in heels.

I can't go 1 minute without seeing great feet ... and that's not an exaggeration!

Anyway, just wanted to know who else has been enjoying this (if you live in Japan, or have visited).

Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've visted Japan many moons ago, though it was winter. Nonetheless i did see some fine feet in some gentlemen's clubs in Tokyo.
The best place in Asia I've found for feet is Singapore. Stunning women, just beautiful and their feet...don't get me started!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been to Japan but from what I've seen so far a high proportion of Japanese women seem to have pretty damn fine toes...

The last one I met though. Holy crap! Unbelievable!

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are in Japan, ask for an ashikoki, the japanese word for footjob.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People usually take their shoes off in houses in Japan, don't they? (I think in South Korea, too.) I like that custom! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevenhelmets
Board Regular
Member # 16290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sevenhelmets     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I should take some photos of a normal view at any moment in time in Tokyo. Seriously, heels everywhere, with a huge number of lovely toes and soles to admire. Definitely enough to make any foot fetishist go a little nutty!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike4toes
Board Regular
Member # 1926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Japan but never had any foot action - the clubs can be pretty expensive. I would imagine that the above mentioned Singapore endorsement would be right on target as its a melting pot in Asia. I live in Thailand and the girls here are extraordinary in overall beauty - but the foot quality can be highly variable. About 95 percent wear open shoes/flip flops, many beautiful girls have neglected ugly feet. But then again, there are very many who have boner evoking feet but they don't even know it.
My g/f pictured here, never heard of foot fetishism until me. But now she is the ultimate foot goddess! I also give a vote to the girls of the Philippines.
In Phuket Thailand:
http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b472/rmmikey/Tee%20Raks%20beautiful/100_1624.jpg

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can vouch for HK and China. I visit Japan often but the quality of feet is nowhere near chinese.

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike4Toes...I know what you mean about Thailand. Stunning women but the feet can sometimes be questionable. The Philippines (been there 3 times) however, for me comes second after Singapore.
In fact the most beautiful woman I have ever seen was at Manilla airport. She had that kind of beauty that stops a room when she walks into it with both men and women staring, jaws hitting the floor.
I have to get myself back to Asia sometime soon. It's been way too long!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been living in Japan for ten years. I have to agree with afw4u, I prefer Chinese girls feet over Japanese. I think it's because I prefer Chinese girls attitudes over Japanese girls. Plus, from my expereince, the Chinese girls I have been with have better smelling feet. [Drool]

Regarless, I won't turn down a nice pair of Japanese feet. [Smile]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodguy just did a recent trip to Thailand. Only thing you really have to worry about there, and he also mentioned it, was the lady-boys are a BIG thing there. Not sure about the other countries in Asia though. Having a soft spot for Asian girls, I sure wouldn't mind seeing all those little Asian gal feet around though. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japan, I've gotta see this for myself. [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always had a thing for japanese chicks, never seen their feet up close and personal.

your a lucky guy!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AsianFootLove
Board Regular
Member # 43116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFootLove   Email AsianFootLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, still here in Thailand. we have so many visitors (tourists) from all over the world. I see alot of beautiful japanese feet too. Some of the girls actually appear to be into foot beautification which is a rarity in thai culture. Thogh I must admit I never had the opportunity to discuss this with any. I did meet one who I later found out was into japanese rope bondage! But that was only after she was gone.
Still, my vote for Asian feet is for the philippines. I was in Cebu a few months ago, and let me tell you, at the mall, I never seen so many incredible pedicures. Even the poor ones had nicely cared for feet. Then when i got to Manila, it was like anywhere else -- some bad ones, some average, a few great. But all in all, just from knowing Filipino women, they consider foot care important in their personal presentation. None have ever been turned off by my advances either. Thai's however act very shocked when I tell them bout foot love. Though they usually acommodate me, but theres a big learning curve for them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silke:
If you are in Japan, ask for an ashikoki, the japanese word for footjob.

i should write this one down lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links