Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for Clean Foot Worshipers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for Clean Foot Worshipers
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total turn off!!
No foot odor, period!!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
quote:
Originally posted by coqui78:
[qb] To make it clearer it would be like asking a straight guy "i know you like girls but what if this REALLY REALLY hot guy wanted to have sex with you?"

That's a fucked up analogy, are you saying that not minding a woman's feet aroma is akin to being gay?

No, that is absolutely not what i was saying at all. The point in the analogy is that there would be absolutely no temptation whatsoever, the OP posed the question like it would be a hard decision to not worship stinky feet when in reality it would be an automatic deal breaker. I don't care how hot a man is because i have absolutely no sexual attraction towards men, i don't care how hot stinky feet are because i have absolutely no sexual attraction towards smelly feet, comprende?
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But don't you see that smelly feet still belong to the hot woman you're with? Even if it is a turn off for you, how the hell is it comparable to having sex with a man? Are you saying that if you had a dominant woman who made you worship her smelly feet, it would be no different than having sex with a guy? That's how I see it. There's just no sense to it. Haven't we all done sexual favors for our ladies even if it didn't turn us on? I went down on a girl once who smelled kinda bad down there (went down on her every week for a month actually.) I didn't mind--the longer I did it, the wetter she'd get, and thus the more that other smell went away. I don't crave smelly pussy though. Actually, it's the same as feet for me--there are certain pussy smells I like (even though there are far less types of pussy scents than feet scents).

I can't think of one thing about a woman that I would hate doing so much that for me it would be the same as fucking a guy. How could you hate any one thing about a woman's body that much? I would lick a girl's smelly ass if she liked it. In fact, that's one of those things that turns me on in my head, but actually doing it is rough, I'll admit. Scat or golden showers? Maybe that, but still, that wouldn't traumatize me like fucking a guy would.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
[QB] But don't you see that smelly feet still belong to the hot woman you're with? Even if it is a turn off for you, how the hell is it comparable to having sex with a man?

I'm saying it would be as appealing as having sex with a man, meaning not the least bit appealing or enjoyable.

quote:
Are you saying that if you had a dominant woman who made you worship her smelly feet, it would be no different than having sex with a guy? That's how I see it. There's just no sense to it.
It would be as unenjoyable as having sex with man, or letting a dominant woman take a dump on my chest, or a million other things i am simply in no way shape or form ever going to do because they completely disgust me.

quote:
I can't think of one thing about a woman that I would hate doing so much that for me it would be the same as fucking a guy. How could you hate any one thing about a woman's body that much? I would lick a girl's smelly ass if she liked it.
I guess that pretty much says it all, just because you are willing to do some sick shit just to get your dick wet, or because you are submissive or whatever doesn't mean everyone else is going to be ok with it.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
quote:
Originally posted by coqui78:
To make it clearer it would be like asking a straight guy "i know you like girls but what if this REALLY REALLY hot guy wanted to have sex with you?"

That's about as inaccurate an analogy I'd ever heard in my life.
Agree, he's new.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It did seem a bit of a crazy comparison and you maybe didn't think about it completely before you said it but I kind of understand.

You mean smelly feet are such a huge turn off for you, it's no different than sex with a man because it's not even on the cards?

But I can't agree they are the same thing because making sacrifices to please your partner just goes with the trade sometimes.

Even if like you stinky feet disgusted me if I was with a really nice girl and she wanted her feet soaked by my tongue and it would do that much for her I would for sure do it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer feet right out of the shower myself. A little dirty is ok, but filthy? That is a bit much for me. There is nothing like a really clean foot coming right out of the shower and into my mouth...mmmmm, good.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links