Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelliest shoes/feet u hav smelt (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smelliest shoes/feet u hav smelt
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My recent ex, that fucking bitch, had potential to get smelly feet. She worked at a theater where she was on her feet all day and never wore socks, but she always took a bath before we could hang out. I got good whifs of hers, but never when they were at their smelliest. She came over to my house right after work one time and I aksed her if I could mess with her feet before she went home. She got an instant attitude with me, told me no, and that it's embarrassing for her when her feet stink (after I already told her that I like the smell). Needless to say, I dumped her for that and other accumulated reasons that day. Then she has the nerve to tell my friends that she likes getting foot rubs as long as it isn't from a foot fetishist. Oooo, I'd rip her foot off and shove it down her throat if I could.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On occasion if I'm feeling particularly like giving my boy a treat, I like to go to work in my boots, without socks on. I'll be walking to work, and walking home from work as well (about half an hour each way) On a Saturday when I finish at 8, I walk home and insist he be waiting for me on his knees by the door. When I come in, he removes my boots and kisses each of my toes, running his tongue between them. Sometimes the smell is so strong I don't like admitting they are my feet!

Another time, after blue balling him for days, I gave him a foot job before I went to work. I made him massage his cum into my feet before slipping my shoes on without my socks so he could think about me at work with cum between my toes all day. [Wink]

My feet can have a very pungent odor. I like to go out for long day trips and will be walking around all day in the heat wearing my leather boots with thin socks. One day when I was out wearing my boots for nearly 12 hours, I came home and insisted he remove my boots and socks. He recorded the whole event, including him putting my socks into a sealed plastic bag to keep the scent in for someone who had requested to purchase these socks from me. I then turned off the camera and forced him to worship my feet. Even my trained foot slave had trouble coping with that! [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The two smelliest pair of feet I've smelled was when I was younger.

One was an African American babysitter, when I was little. She was actually a mixture of African American, and Asian.

Another was my aunt, when I was about 12. She was wearing flat moccasins, no socks, and took them off. I smelled her feet, and they reeked.

I once smelled my best friend's sister's shoes when I was in my teens. She had come home, and taken off her flats. She wasnt wearing socks, and had left them by the front door. I picked them up and took a quick sniff. A bit before this happened, my best friend asked his sister if I could smell her feet, and she said no, so, smelling her shoes was the closest I ever got to her feet.

Those are some of the worst feet/shoe smells I can think of.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About twenty years ago, on my second date with this beautiful blonde from the mid-west that had just moved to NYC, we walked all over the city during the day. When we got back to my apartment in the evening, she took off her sandals and the smell wafted over into the other room. I instantly got one of the biggest erections that I can remember.

I was always a foot guy, but up until that day, I had never really been into foot scent. That smell was so over-powering and I had an instant reaction that I'll never forget.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelliest feet I've dealt with belonged to a couple of girls/women I've met over time.

Mommie Dearest: I met up with her one time whilst she was brewing up some stinky socks for a fan of hers and holy shit my nose jumped off my face and smaked the shit out of me. SO intense! That woman sure knows how to make pretty feet smelly!

My ex GF "Lindsay": She could make a flower wilt after taking her flats off! she also had a pair of running shoes that could clear a small room. Ahhh how I miss her and her feet!

Skye: I don't think her feet ever smell good. her feet reek! but it's a good thing (?)

Izzy: When she was working at 5 guys burger joint, and I was living with her at that time, her feet were hot and sweaty and the were really stinky. Kinda like vinegar and leather. Heavenly!
Too bad she's got a man that stops her from modeling/footplay. [Cry]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links