Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » mia hollywood

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mia hollywood
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to her?

All her clips are gone on footfetishtube and her clip site is no longer available.

ANyone know the URL to her main website?

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, another good one vanishes!
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really?.She was quite active here just recently & she just launched her new site.
I messaged her here a few times & she would reply.She seems cool.
Maybe she deleted her material from other sites to get people to join her site but,you'd want to keep posting previews to get people to sign up.
Just a thought,it could be another reason.

[ August 01, 2010, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how to tell you this, but I was the webmaster to her site and towards the second week of July, Mia and her long time boyfriend (the one in most of the videos) broke up. He was the one who made and produced all of the videos and uploaded them to the site along with pictures and upcoming news. All I did was built and maintained the site. Anyway, to make the long story short, due to the fact that she can no longer produce the videos as before, she decided to let the site go as is and let the memberships expire until we come up with something soon.

She is still very interested in making videos of both her feet in general and foot jobs but finding a reliable and discreet person to coordinate all this is quite difficult. I would do it but I am in IL and she is in FL. I have direct contact with her if any of you would like to suggest something and you live in Miami, FL. Maybe we can come up with something....otherwise she does apologize for disappointing her fans. I do plan on making trips down there for shoots and other videos but that won't be enough to generate a constant stream of content necessary to have a successful site. Let me know if you have any other questions. Her main site is http://www.miahollywood.com

Hope that helps...

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
really?.She was quite active here just recently & she just launched her new site.
I messaged her here a few times & she would reply.She seems cool.
Maybe she deleted her material from other sites to get people to join her site but,you'd want to keep posting previews to get people to sign up.
Just a thought,it could be another reason.

She wasn't the one who deleted those clips on fetishtube, it was her Ex due to the fact there were all under his account. He also shut down the clips4sale accounts as well. Frankly, they weren't needed since her main website had unlimited downloads of all her videos and picture gallery for one fee per month. I do plan on making two more updates for the current members.

I do agree with you in having her stuff out there to get people to sign up. In this case, it wasn't to have people sign up to her site. Anyway, hope that clears things up.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh i see Joe, & yes i did see her post here about her new site where she thanked you.
That's quite sad this has happened.Mia seemed so excited to have her new site up,she seems like a nice person too,what a shame.
Thanks for the explanation Joe & hope you're ok Mia,keep your head up!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad before I got to hit up the clips 4 sale

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristion
Board Regular
Member # 33713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kristion   Email kristion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea that's very sad! She is my favorite foot model, the most perfect feet ever!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this explains her absence. It's sad that their relationship is over. I hope she finds someone who makes her happy, preferably another guy who wants to share her amazingly perfect feet with us! [Wink]

Seriously though, I have a feeling that we won't be seeing her any time soon—maybe ever.

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the whole situation was very sad & unfortunate indeed but sometimes there are things in life that you cannot control when it comes to others as much as you would like to be able to. It just came down to me not being able to tolerate certain things no matter how perfect the feet are! Yes Joe is right on all accounts. I was the one who made, created everything that was Mia Hollywood. I was even the one posting for her here on Wu's. She & I really did make a good team. She had the feet and I did all the rest. I truly wish her nothing but the best, but life goes on. So I've left Miami and returned to the DC area to relaunch the clip store in my own fun quest for pretty female feet! It's all coming soon. Sometimes working in this biz with a significant other, in rare occassions, can work out, most times not as we've seen SO many other great feet vanish to never be seen again. Alexis being the one who really stands out the most in my mind given she was the first I've seen give a footjob ever! Hope this clears up everything for you guys.

[ August 21, 2010, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Mr Hollywood ]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad story...kinda like myself and Michee Me...good luck!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Marcus. We always hope for the ultimate situation with a partner who fulfills our fetish and can walk thru life with, but...you know the rest.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this isnt the first and certainly wont be the last great foot site to close due to relationship issues...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links