Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Let's make money... the legal way

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's make money... the legal way
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems every few days there's a new girl on the scene who pretends she likes everything about foot guys, though I doubt their true feelings. Many of them don't even have a foot fetish boyfriend, so why do they act like they're so into it.

I wonder if prostitutes in the streets knew how common foot fetishes are and how desperate these men are, they're out there risking std's, getting humiliated, doing something illegal, no self pride.

Do they know how much money they could make selling their dirty socks (lol)?
Responding to "Foot Ads" on craigslist?
Modeling their feet and keeping their pussies from wearing out (lol)?
Attending a foot party alone will make you around $400 for just laying back and having guys lick and massage their feet and toes.

DAMN, "sounds like a good deal...and I'm PAYING my pedicurist $20 to do my toes twice a month!!!??? "

There was a site with amateur foot doms from NY (I forgot the name) who said that one guy approached them at a club and said he'd pay them to kiss their feet, they act like they were so into the idea so they decided to do that for a living. LOL

[ August 06, 2010, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I guess the call girls figure that the feet won't earn as much as the other stuff.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women getting by on their body surely isn't anything new. Whether legal or otherwise.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
Modeling their feet and keeping their pussies from wearing out (lol)?

there's no better way to put it.

that encompasses all the major concerns in a nutshell lol

foot men will pay for something that they like which is much better for the girls because it is less intrusive in terms of intimacy. for women, foot fetish services is a much more effective way to make money. [Thumbs Up]

[ September 22, 2010, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links