Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys and girls your opinion please?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guys and girls your opinion please?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I could really do with some help please here and I am not sure I have done the right thing. I have a huge foot fetish and have many friends who do not know about it female friends included, today I was very bold and I am now worried about the outcome.

Here is what I did, I have a couple of Polish friends and I asked one about if she wanted to make some extra cash, I said my wife sells her worn shoes and a couple of friends on e-bay and would she be interested in selling hers and her friends shoes, I said it would be the shoes you normally throw away and it would not matter how bad they were or if they smelt.

I am now panicking wondering if she has guessed what I am up to or cotton on to the fact that I have a huge foot fetish, the outcome though could be worth it, lots of worn footwear from some very attractive women

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psp420
Board Regular
Member # 34282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psp420   Email psp420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think they would know(the foot fetish part)but some people aren't all that smart. They might even wanna see them on ebay, or talk to ur wife and her friends about it.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're scared I would say just talk to them and say you decided not to sell the shoes anymore and the plan didn't go through.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did they know about the fetish at all - in any way (meaning more than the whole selling stuff aspect). I find that I like to share the smelling stuff for later as even though many girls will instantly go for the foot rubs, smelling their sweaty feet needs a little more comfort. So selling their smelly shoes might too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links