Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish themed ideas for Typically none foot fetish themed role plays

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish themed ideas for Typically none foot fetish themed role plays
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has been wracking her brain for quite some time on this issue and its gotten insanely frustrating for me. Having the fetish myself, most role plays (IE, Nurse, office/secretary, maid etc etc) All have awesome foot fetish potential, but trying to explain to her how/what to do...I am at a loss...Im like, "Where is your imagination? It was just here like 2 orgasms ago".

Any ideas anyone? Even Giantess related content would be a breath of fresh air at this point.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current favorite is this: you are in the lunch/back room at work, having your lunch by yourself, and you notice a hot co-worker's recently worn shoes on the floor in the corner. As is so often the case, your boner gets the better of you and you go for a sniff without locking the door. Naturally, the girl to whom the shoes belong walks in and catches you. Flustered, you try making up a lame lie like 'I thought I saw a bug in there.' Seeing right through you, she gets you to cough up the truth, which is you always loved her feet. She gets you to tell more, otherwise she tells the rest of the staff what she saw. Turned on by both the idea of you worshiping her feet and by the power she has over you, she lets you lick her sweaty, mid-day work feet with the door LOCKED this time. Elation ensues.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prisoner Interrogation.
Especially fun if your into BDSM.

She can tie you to a chair your the spy and She is the one who has captured you. she can tease and torment you. She can tell you this can go the easy way as she rubs your crotch with her foot or the hard way as she pushes her foot against your face.... and once you've been either co operative or uncooperative she can straddle you and take advantage of your arousal.

My slave says a Lady on Wu's a stink Goddess did some kind of sock smelling integration thing at one stage maybe you can find that as a starting point.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links