Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your " catalyst " to your feet/toes fetish...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your " catalyst " to your feet/toes fetish...?
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew in my early teens that I had a feet/toes thing...didn't know what it was, but it felt so good... !!

But it wasn't until my late teens when I saw and touch my co-worker waitress toes that I did put it all together...

And it was the size of her big toe toenails...soooo broad were her nail beds...almost no flesh on her toes...only toe nails..and the shape....very square and long and natural...

I am in my early 40's now and I can honestly say that I haven't seen anything like it since...

The nearest thing to it would have to be the toes of a Swedish actress call Maud Adams...

So there you have it...that was my "catalyst"

And what was yours???

Thanks for your replies.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without getting all Oedipal, I'm sure my fetish stems back to when I was a kid and loved to look at my mother's pretty feet and shoes. She always had a nice pedicure and, as a businesswoman, she usually wore some attractive open-toed heels or sandals (at least by 1970s standards).

Just to be clear, I'm in my early 40s now, and I no longer have these feelings about "Mommy" or even think about them. But I suspect if you were really looking for the root of most men's foot fetishes, you'd find they come from similar circumstances. I mean, it makes sense -- being a kid, I was fairly low to the ground, and if I'm playing with my Matchbox cars on the family room floor, what else might compete for my attention?

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following is an account written by my sub of how he got into feet. I thought people in this topic might find it interesting

''well as far as i know it starts at school aged 12.. I was a young tubby averagely intelligent child. I was bullied either by being called or by people attacking me everyday, i stood up for myself and didn't go down without a fight sometimes i even stood up to whole gangs but this got me a reputation for being insane.

I had male friends who respected me for this but it did not get me any respect from the girls it got me scorned for being violent. It got to the point were i would look at the ground just to avoid the disapproving stares the only time i got any female attention was when i was telling jokes and acting the fool which although helped make me a little more comfortable made the girls seem to view me as even less.

It got to the point i viewed myself as inferior to the girls who were around me and wondered how i could ever get one to love me.. then one day i was walking past the main hall and there was a big window and i stopped and looked in and there was a class of girls of my age doing PE (physical education) inside in there indoors PE kits which consisted of a blue t shirt dark blue sports panties and they were bare footed.. I could see them and then at that point they looked even more beautiful than i had ever thought.. i could see there legs and there beautiful feet and i just wanted to throw myself down at there feet ... one of the girls closer to me i could see the soles of her feet as she moved and they were dirty. I longed to lick the dirt of in submission to show her how i could be of use. Something clicked in me that made me think this is how i can be of use to a girl i can be her slave and make her realize how beautiful and special she is

over the following days a lot of things happened I had my first ever wet dream all because of a fantasy in which the girls had caught me admiring them and had dragged me into the girls changing rooms and made me lick there feet and admit there superiority

I had issues with my feelings thought i was crazy or deviant or sick at points

then one day many years in the future i met my future Domme/Mistress online in a chat room and she sent me a picture in which i could see her feet... i admitted all my thoughts to her and rather than scorn me or embarrass me she helped me deal with them to realize they were not a big deal ... not only that looking at that picture of her feet knowing she excepted me as i was gave me the confidence to admit to myself i had a fetish and it was no bad thing.''

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say my "catalyst" were my older Brother's dirty magazines. He kept a small collection of Huslter, Black Tail, Big Butt, and a few others I can't remember. All I remember is, I seemed to focus all my attention Below The Ankles!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iknew I had a FF since the age of 6(1966), I guess it was growing up in the 1960's with all my Teachers, Friends Moms, wearing the sexy hose and heels. But I guess it really didn't kick in
until puberty [Jerkoff] then it went full blown.I enjoy everything about an attractive female foot, espcially the sweet stinky smell in hose, shoes, etc. I really thought I was the only one until I discovered Elmer Batters in my early teens. Maybe feet was always the most accessible thing that I knew I could count on seeing naked on a woman growing up?

Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a fetish since I was a toddler. Not sure where it came from exactly. Certainly it is possible it was influenced by my mother.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My catalyst was my teacher's feet. High heels and open-toed shoes with nylons and maroon nail polish.

[ August 12, 2010, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE READ MY POST!! This may apply to many people besides myself.

My catalyst is the fact that girls seem to put a lot of attention to their feet whether they notice it or not. They're very foot-conscience...even if the girl knows nothing about how erotic it can be for some guys

I will give examples:
1. They pay a lot of money for pedicures or give themselves pedicures regularly. The average girl has A LOT of lotions, scrubs, etc just for her feet. EVEN if she hates foot fetishists and wants nobody near her feet!

2. Many girls are into foot-jewelery and that drives a lot of attention to their feet. Even from non-foot guys.

3. Every girl is addicted to buying shoes.

4. They play with their feet every chance they get. For example, if they're laying on their stomach, they would wave their feet around. In a car, they rest their feet on the front or out of the window or drive barefoot, etc. In an office, they dangle their feet, take their shoes off every chance they get, put their feet on the desk. Bring up conversations about "how ugly her feet are" or "how sore her feet are" etc. Lots of attention is driven to her feet.

5. I remember times in early childhood when I'm just chilling with a girl and she would just put her feet in my lap... WOW! I really don't know how non-foot guys don't mind this and not find it insulting. I mean, I wouldn't just take off my shoes and put my feet in a woman's lap, assuming she's gonna massage them or whatever, LOL.

All these seem to apply to WOMEN ONLY. That is why I would think I turned my INDIFFERENCE for feet (At a younger age) into a FETISH, because I associated it with the other sex. Men don't do any of the things I mentioned

I'm pretty sure that's how many foot fetishes are developed!! I bet if you were born in an environment where women and the media neglected their feet, and women don't try to show you their "ugly, neglected, dry, cracked" feet every chance they get, you wouldn't grow to be a foot fetishist. You would be disgusted just thinking about their feet!

A lot of people say their foot fetishes developed because of their neighbor's feet in early childhood, or a waitress, or a teacher, or whatnot, I don't think it could develop as easy as to just 'see' a pair of pretty feet, I would think that the phase that a guy was going through when he notices his first pair of sexy feet is "realization"... realization that he likes feet, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it was the core "cause" or --- "catalyst"

OPINIONS?????

Edit: Well I suppose if a teacher/waitress from early childhood was the catalyst for your foot fetish, then it still falls under the points I have mentioned. It's not HER FEET specifically that made you a foot fetishist, it's that she's foot conscience (takes care of her feet, put them on the table, wore sexy shoes, brought a lot of attention to her toes by painting her nails a different color every other day, etc....)

[ August 14, 2010, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill return.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links