Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Footgirl here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Footgirl here
Footsees
Board Regular
Member # 40102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsees   Author's Homepage   Email Footsees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

I just wanted to post an introduction and say hi.

My name is ToeGirl and I am a foot fetish girl [Smile]
I'm 26 with size 5 feet.

Me and my man like to shoot videos of our foot fetish fun and we also run a few websites that are dedicated to foot fetish.

Looking forward to contributing more here [Wink]

--------------------
Footsees

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad to make your acquaintance, Footsees!! [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsees
Board Regular
Member # 40102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsees   Author's Homepage   Email Footsees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:

26 years old? DOB is Birth Date: June 09, 1986

sniff, sniff, sniff... Do I smell some deception here? [/QB]

Hi Kwiksand,

No real deception here, I just never put my real DOB under my profile. I am 26 though.
[Secret]

For the viewers at home... June is the 6th month, so my "DOB" is the 9th day of the 6th month (or 69 for the really slow ones out there, lol)

--------------------
Footsees

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, your DOB is June 9 1984... [Wink]

Even though I know intentions are going towards 'advertising' that site in your post, WELCOME!!

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsees
Board Regular
Member # 40102

That would be a more "accurate" year for my "DOB", yes [Smile]
1969 may have been a good year too [Wink]

Thank you for the welcomes [Big Grin]

--------------------
Footsees

Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footsees:
That would be a more "accurate" year for my "DOB", yes [Smile]
1969 may have been a good year too [Wink]

Thank you for the welcomes [Big Grin]

Would you rather be 15 years older though? [Joint]
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the fetish worl!
lol

=)

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsees
Board Regular
Member # 40102

quote:
]Would you rather be 15 years older though? [Joint]
Well not really [Wink]
I'll try to pay better attention to the year in future to avoid any future confusion.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes [Smile]

--------------------
Footsees

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always cool to have ladies who get the fetish !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Toe Girl! Anybody who is somebody fun is here at Wu's, or will show up eventually. Certainly, we can never have enough women here who know they are beautiful and know who to have fun!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep welcome

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links