Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friend Who I Havent Talked To In 21 Years, Remembers My Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend Who I Havent Talked To In 21 Years, Remembers My Foot Fetish
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of days ago, I got in touch with a guy on Facebook, who I have not talked to since 1989. We used to be the best of friends at that time, and then had a falling out. My current best friend saw this guy listed on Facebook. We all know common people. So, I decided to send the guy an e-mail, and he replied.

We did the usual catching up, long e-mails, etc. Then, last night, I got an e-mail from him remarking "Mitch, I remember that you like female feet. I want to tell you about this Saved By the Bell episode, where all the girls are barefoot".

It amazed me after 21 years that he remembered about my foot fetish. This guy has a sister who is four years older than him, and, at the time I knew him, I was always asking "Did you see your sister barefoot?" I, in fact, saw her barefoot several times myself. She was very cute.

It's weird how things work out.

Has anyone else had someone you haven't seen/spoken to in a long time, remember about your foot fetish?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha i had exactly the same thing the other week. met up with a friend that i had not seen since we were kids and he remembers my fetish. this was taken as a joke. very funny though

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet. Sounds cool.

I mean, I could see if I hadn't seen or talked to this guy in.. a year or two.. but.. 21 years? I was 19 years old the last time I talked to him.

I guess you never forget some things about people, no matter how long you haven't seen or talked to them in.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. Mitch. I also remember a few sole shots from 'Lisa' on 'Saved By The Bell'. Though
i could never ask a buddy if they seen their own sister barefoot around the house or whatever. My buddy might slap me. But if your buddy didn't mind and thought it was cool, then no problem. Many of my friends today -including chicks -know i'm a serious foot lover. Never really comes up though.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

papo, I have three friends with hot sisters, including the guy I'm posting about now. I have asked all of them details about their sisters feet, lol. None of them cared, because they know I like female feet.

Mitch

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links