Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How the Hell do I Find Feet Like this Again?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How the Hell do I Find Feet Like this Again?
Shawn35901
Board Regular
Member # 35901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn35901         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ May 22, 2011, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: ShawnT22 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shawn,

I actually think you being 30 is an advantage. As long as you don't go dating a girl significantly younger than you, I've found that the older girls are more accepting and aren't so quick to judge a guy on something like that. Plus, the young ones seem to bring more drama.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 is old? You're at the sweet spot dude! You can date a 21 year old...no biggie. You can date a 39 year old...no biggie. Both are still hot. You get to sample all the greatness that women get to offer. The wild youthfull girly side, and the mature sweet nurturing matronly side. Never view 30 as a bad thing again bud!

As for sites. Throw a profile up on all of the free ones namely (pof.com and okcupid.com). Toss one up at match.com too. But get out there and get on the scene! Happy hour is where most of the down to earth women go to let their hair down. Put together a group of guys in similar situations and hang out with them. The dating sites should supplement the women you meet in real life.

As for feet. Don't lay into too heavy early on. Slow and steady. Don't even bring it up online. Don't bring it up as something serious. Just a fun bit. Don't bring it up too early before she likes you. Women actively seek deal breakers and try to categorize a guy as quickly as possible so as not to waste their time. Be categorized as the foot guy or weirdo is easily a deal breaker. If she likes you already it can be seen as cute, or worst case a minor imperfection. Good luck buddy.

BTW I just entered the sweet spot too. I'm 28. And in the past 3 months(since memorial day) have hooked up with a 20,21,21,28,27,25,32,19 year old. Wow...when I put it like that...that's alot. Hmm.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh..further reading for the sweet spot.

For the younger girl you offer her wisdom, financial stability(you can take her places that the young guys can't) mentorship and very importantly sex! You are sexually experienced. You can make her orgasm. Sex isn't fun for the young girl with few partners yet. You offer that to her. You make her a woman,

For the older woman you provide her youth, excitement and fun. Again you take her places where she used to go...and you make her wonder "why did I stop doing the things I had fun doing when I was younger". You can take her to the hot spot restaraunt or club without her begging for it. And the sex! You have stamina still and want it all the time. She does too! Every woman in her 30's that i've hooked up with want it as many times as I can get it up. She values that because guys that are older than her(the men she is supposed to date) can't keep up with her.

Over all your age is perfect for showing them a good time. Always make them laugh. for the young girl your humor is mature and refined. For the older woman your humor is silly and fun. Play it up. Again your age is an advantage.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ GUY said it as well as it could be said! Take a moment and read his thoughts and statements again. That is text book stuff! BRAVO!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn35901
Board Regular
Member # 35901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn35901         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ May 22, 2011, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: ShawnT22 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Thanks fellas. More where that came from.

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnT22:
Almost forgot... I should owe you (GQ) the extra cash it was going to cost me to go back to the theripast and hash this out... [Cheers]

No worries bro. You can just hook me up with the hot younger or older sister of the next hottie you get with. Or just a beer depending on the availability of the sister.

--------------------

toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on dude, do you really think she will be the only girl you would ever meet that would be into your foot fetish? Every girl i have been with except for a few loved it when i sucked their roes, said it made them orgasm harder. Only one or two indulged my fetish "just to satisfy me", in other words it did nothing for them. Most girls absolutely love it from my experience!!! Its really not such a big deal its just enjoying another bodypart, not weird at all, the only one who can make it weird is you dude

good luck

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links