Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Angelina Jolie in Salt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angelina Jolie in Salt
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just saw Salt last night and immediately thought of you guys here @ Wu's. about 5 minutes into the movie, angelina is on the run and as she enters a stairwell, she clearly takes a second to whip off her high heels and run up the stairs in just her nylons. for the next 10 minutes at least, she is running around an office, running down a public street, and even shimmying along ledges using only her toes and fingers to grip. oh, and there is a quick scene where she strips off her nylons to cover up the security cameras. there were quite a few scenes that are shot from foot level focusing on her bare feet. i am not a fan of angelina, but there something about watching her take her shoes to run that was sexy.

overall the movie was predictable and pushes the suspension of disbelief too much IMHO. it was basically a female version of the bourne identity.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jolie is the Qeeen! I think she OWNS this world, and should have every man & woman drop at her feet. She has totally earned and deserves that!
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently saw and enjoyed Salt as well. It would have been nice to have a few close-ups of Angelina's feet when she was walking along the ledge of the building, but alas, there were none.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep was a great flick! There was buzz on here about a year ago about her being barefoot a ton in this movie...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if she would show off her beautiful feet in that film, thanks!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody who drinks somebody elses blood and open mouth kisses her brother in public is too far out there for my taste. But Ill give her feet a shot.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I should clarify... Viewers never see a good, clear, close-up shot of Jolie's bare feet in the movie.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anybody who drinks somebody elses blood and open mouth kisses her brother in public is too far out there for my taste.
bingo. hell, i am pretty freaky but there are definitely limits and those are 2 of them. i also dont care for her lips the size of manhattan.

Fiasco.. there were a few that i thought were pretty good and there will be some nice clips and caps when the DVD comes out.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of that lippy thing, but I would take a gander at her feet.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely lick the salt of her feet [Smile]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:
I would definitely lick the salt of her feet [Smile]

HELL FREAKIN YEAH, ME TOO!!! LOL [Drool]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a good shot of her feet in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never could stand her or her feet, i guess cause everybody just gloats about her and how beautiful she supposedly is...

just my two cents

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

honestly, i am with you on that one ucflyeah.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links