Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » women dangling and shoeplay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: women dangling and shoeplay
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone else get turned on when a beautiful woman dangles and shoeplay's? i really think its sexy like a foot strip tease,i remember as a kid going to the mall and seeing many beautiful women playing with there shoes cause there feet hurt,some of them would show there whole foot and their toes were so pretty. please comment thank you!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressLilyan.com
Board Regular
Member # 40497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressLilyan.com   Author's Homepage   Email MistressLilyan.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. no comments to this post..hmm,.
I personally love to tease in public!

--------------------
Your Foot Fetish Goddess. Mistress Lilyan http://MistressLilyan.com
 -

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dangling is cool

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
does anyone else get turned on when a beautiful woman dangles and shoeplay's? i really think its sexy like a foot strip tease,i remember as a kid going to the mall and seeing many beautiful women playing with there shoes cause there feet hurt,some of them would show there whole foot and their toes were so pretty. please comment thank you!!

Yes I know it's a real turn-on!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
dangling is cool

It would be even better if they just took their shoes off altogether though!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
dangling is cool

I'm in your camp. Dangling does nothing for me. It's a good preamble to shoeplay with the foot completely off, but a girl who just sits there in closed toed heels never taking them off is the ultimate frustration creator

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budoju91
Board Regular
Member # 38430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budoju91   Email budoju91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i to find dangling and public foot shows my wife takes me out to tne local malls/stores because we both enjoy the shows sometimes the show is purposeful for our benefit
Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At it again, eh, dbacks. You are a true dangling freak. If you keep up this ceaseless chatter all the beautiful ladies at the lunch counters are going to think it's ok to nearly lose their patent pumps from the tips of their toes. Keep up the great work, buddy. Your making the world a beautiful place.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can be fun to watch. I can't lie and say I haven't admired a hot girl who was unknowingly giving me a little show.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by killa:
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
dangling is cool

I'm in your camp. Dangling does nothing for me. It's a good preamble to shoeplay with the foot completely off, but a girl who just sits there in closed toed heels never taking them off is the ultimate frustration creator
Too right she is!

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At times dangling and shoe play can seem like a strip tease show of the foot- so very teasing and tantalizing. For me it's not only a pleasure to watch and be teased but my hope is of course that her footwear will fall off her foot or she'll slip it off thereby giving me a view of her entire bare foot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of days ago I was at the library studying for one of my college courses. Three young teens @ 18 or so walked in and sat at a table right across from me. I had a clear view of a cute Asian girl in flip-flops and light blue painted toenails dangling her flip flops like no tomorrow. I tried to keep to my reading but it was driving me crazy!
After 20 or so minutes I decided to go for a coffee break and clear my head (and the buldge in my pants) but not before I managed to leave my books at the Asian girls feet. You see, I figured I'd bust out my little spy camera while I gone and the girls were more than happy to watch my books! They were completely clueless. I managed to capture 20 minutes of this cute girl dangling her flip flops just inches from my camera. In fact, I have put together an 11 minute video of it!

Question is, should I post it on say, Youtube or something?! [Wink]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links