Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hooters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hooters
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok this is just a question that i was thinking about. guys or girls can answer this question. have u guys ever offered to buy a hooters girls pantyhose after they wore them all through there shift or even just asked one of the girls for there pantyhose or there socks they wear. and this doesnt have to be at hooters it can be show mes or just a regular food place a waitress works. tell me ur guys is experience. now this was a question that i was wondering about and i have never asked a waitress this before nor do i have the guts to but i was just wondering if anybody else has.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave a stripped 20 bucks for her black thigh high nylons one night about 5 years ago. I also bought a few pairs of worn stripper heels back in the day. Of course I had to see their feet first. I would never just buy a girls socks/nylons without having seen her feet first. Now that I'm older, the hunt to buy worn items isn't nearly as strong for me. I'd rather a warm, beautiful set of toes in my face.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI, when I was looking for a Hooters Costume to do a video shoot, I found that there were Hooter waitresses on eBay selling worn used socks. Not sure if this helps you or not, but thought I would pass on the information.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Dee i will have to check it out on ebay.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooters girls pantyhose are open foot,they stop at the ankle,so there is no foot smell if that is what you are looking for.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
Hooters girls pantyhose are open foot,they stop at the ankle,so there is no foot smell if that is what you are looking for.

Just curious, but how do they keep from riding up if they have no feet in them?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

i knew some didnt wear the foot part. wow what about the socks they wear has anybody asked or tried buying a hooters girls or show mes girls or any place like a hooters.

--------------------
matthew smith

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links