Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More Bad Press for Us!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Bad Press for Us!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I spent a long weekdn at her house in North Carolina, together.
We heard on the news about a case at NC State University. A girl woke up and discovered a man in her dorm tickling her feet. He quickly left, and as far as I know hasn't been caught.
As the subject of this says, more bad press for us!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares, never let it put you down. I spread "Good press" to the girls that experience ME!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got two FJs last weekend....I don't see how that's affecting "us." Like everything else in life, there's going to be the fringe group of loons and pervs that offset things slightly.

Fuck 'em. Do your thing and let your passions be your own.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That has nothing to do with us. You're going to have bad seeds in every crowd, we're no different.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creepy men rape women all the time. Is that bad press for sex??
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KC_666:
Creepy men rape women all the time. Is that bad press for sex??

True, but unfortunately foot fetishism is already seen as weird by the mainstream, and full of "hopeless perverts".

With the amount of ignorance towards us that people seem to have, they can easily take one case such as this, and label all of us as the same.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KC beat me to it. We only make more of it because we have a foot fetish. If it said that the guy was licking her boobs, do you think it would make boob guys look worse? It's just your closeness to the topic.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
KC beat me to it. We only make more of it because we have a foot fetish. If it said that the guy was licking her boobs, do you think it would make boob guys look worse? It's just your closeness to the topic.

Patrick

I agree w/ dougieserts on this one.... It's not the same...
The vast majority of society already believes that a foot fetish is taboo and strange...
Obviously boobs are considered "normal" by society. Unfortunatley society in numbers is powerfully persuasive..
The headlines could of read "Man with FOOT FETISH rescues 90 year old lady from a burning house"!!
I guarantee you people would say he's more weird than courageous!!
Bottom line is,, any negative news or publicity on foot fetishism based off one individuals stupidity is not good in the grand scheme of things for us...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's freaks like those that need to be tarred and feathered like they used to do in the old days.

i hope they catch that lunatic and sentence him fairly. it is ridiculous how these guys don't think about the consequences of their own actions.

perhaps if he is identified publicly as a freak, then the personal lesson will follow. guys try not to let these imbeciles be role models.

we need to get consenting women to allow us to do our perversions, not the other way around

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lion's share of women knowingly participate in teasing men with a foot fetish.
---
I'd wager that most of those things don't take place with guys who like feet in mind.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The lion's share of women knowingly participate in teasing men with a foot fetish.
---
I'd wager that most of those things don't take place with guys who like feet in mind.

absolutely.

and for everyone who disagrees that this does not reflect on us as a group, let me ask you something. what is your first reaction to hearing the word "muslim"? dont try and be PC. you know most of you have at least a fleeting thought of terrorist or some kind of negative connotation. i dont mean to lump foot fetishists with terrorists, but when you identify yourself with a group by labeling yourself, you will get some their stereotypes, good or bad, pinned on you until you prove otherwise.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think we make too much out of any foot item we see in the media because we have foot fetishes.

Anytime something like this happens, oh no, we're going to be seen in such a bad light. Not really.

Anytime something good happens, or feet are displayed, the world is starting to understand us. Not really.

There is no foot guy club that gets thrown into a positive or negative light based off of stuff like this, or some movie star liking feet (because to some that means acceptance?). Women and people judge you based on who you are. Have I had girls laugh because they found out I like feet? Yes. Have I had teachers make jokes because I had female feet in my artwork ALL THE TIME? Yes. Did any make me feel like some kind of scumbag? No. They respected me as a friend or person and it was just some fun ragging. I don't go up to total strangers and say, "Hey, I'm Patrick. I love feet." Gee, I'd think that is weird too!

I tell guys all the time who email me about wanting to share their fetish with girls, or even their own wives (who don't know after years). Your fetish is ONLY as strange as YOU make it. You can't control opinions, but if you act like an ass hat with it (ex. forget that there is more to a girl than below the ankles), she'll probably think you're weird because that's all you like.

To me, this is all tied in. I've told girls stories about shit like this that I read. They laughed and asked me if I ever did that. I said hell no, and they'd just say that is odd. And the odd is talking about the guy being dumb enough to break into a house and do shit like that - not that he was doing that to their feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its guys like you, Patrick, that do reflect well upon us as a group. i do think there is a difference between women viewing us as a group and as individuals. again, back to the muslim label. i think it's easier to look at someone you meet and find that he/she is a muslim and not feel those negative connotations compared to reading about a group of muslims or even a single muslim person.

the other thing i want to comment on is that is a million time harder to make be a long term positive influence compared to a negative influence.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think a sneaking tickler is going to cause society to label all guys who love to give women foot massages as "potential serial rapists".
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links