Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » College pt.II

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: College pt.II
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, last weekend, i went to bloomington for a campus visits of sorts. it was 102 degrees out, so obviously a lot of feet out in force. it was a great sight, but i immiediatly grew concerned that if i went to school there, it would be as big a disaster. and after seeing that "bad news" thing, i'm scared shitless of ending up like that.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Universities are as close as we might come to a sexual heaven. I am a student at UCLA where the trend is opened toed what have you, be it shoe or flip flop, it reigns supreme. The same place where spandex clothes is a staple of womens apparel. It is not uncommon for a girl to just innocently prop her feet up, even in a lecture, especially in the big lecture halls. With that being said, always have as your number one focus: to harvest your own intellect.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe that's the good thing about small schools, that i won't be overwhelmed by all the feet. but, at the same time, one bad move and i'm fucked

where if i go to a big school, especially an IU, i'm fucked just be getting rejected.

idk, ruins my focus a lot

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links