Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Elisha Cuthbert (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elisha Cuthbert
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story!!! Wonder if she knows some lucky guy is going to be sniffing / blasting her worn heels pretty soon... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140438999361&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Sadly, I didn't win the auction [Cry]

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just did a quick search and found this:

http://www.feetceleb.com/elisha-cuthbert-feet.html

Of note, I have no affiliation with that site, just saw a nice array of feet shots of bluetoes's girl.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Nice story!!! Wonder if she knows some lucky guy is going to be sniffing / blasting her worn heels pretty soon... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140438999361&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

wow...$250 for those shoes??

If they stank to high heaven for a month, then maybe...but I bet dollars to donuts that they are almost like new...you'd be lucky to see a nice sole imprint.

I can't imagine forking that much cash...you could get a decent prostitute and go 'round the world for that cash...or go to a foot party and have loads of feet in your face!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... the insoles look to be leather, which doesn't lend itself very well to retaining the heavenly scent of a woman's foot. They seem to be somewhat well worn though, judging by the white heel area at the back of the inside part of the shoe. Who knows

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
quote:
Originally posted by rush440:

wow...$250 for those shoes??

If they stank to high heaven for a month, then maybe...but I bet dollars to donuts that they are almost like new...you'd be lucky to see a nice sole imprint.

I can't imagine forking that much cash...you could get a decent prostitute and go 'round the world for that cash...or go to a foot party and have loads of feet in your face!

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I love her the "Girl Next Door"

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I don't understand is how come you didn't talk to her? pussy move if you ask me, I'm sorry

Shit, I'd be all over her, and I know she'll let me take a few pictures of her feet. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right. Because THAT is exactly what she wants. Lived in LA since she was 17 and comes to spend the summer in my province with her b/f and I'd say hardly anyone notices her, the last thing she would want is for someone to shit their pants over her at Walmart of all places.

I played it right and hey, can YOU say you saw her feet in person? [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ever floats your boat. Personally, I would rather never see her feet in person than to see her feet and do nothing. That's just me though.
I know for a fact that I would have asked to take a few shots. Now, that wouldn't necessarily apply if I saw any other celebrity, but since she was a foot model, she's used to the attention she gets to her feet.. You just simply need to work on your people skills.
You obviously "give a fuck" since you're so excited and you even made a post about it on the internet, but you didn't bother trying to talk to her?.. You're in denial of your own weaknesses. [Bump]

[ August 21, 2010, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I got excited because my province is 130,000 people MAX. So for a celebrity(a hot one at that) to come here of all places is a big deal to say the least.

I fucking imagine I'm going to go up to her and say "Hey, I want to take a few pics of your feet" while she is in a lineup buying shit at Walmart...

Work on my people skills? What celebrity have you asked to take pictures of their feet? How did that go for you?

I posted a tidbit of seeing/interacting with a celeb and you have the balls to say I need to work on my people skills because I didn't happen to ask for pictures of her feet? Wow...

Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

You don't have to ask to take pictures, you could have just made small talk, you're missing the point.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thought you said you would get her to take pics for you?

What small talk should I have made? "Damn those are a great deal on the storage bins!" Or how about a line that she has never heard before...." I loved you in The Girl Next Door" [Tongue]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links