Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When You've Smelled Female Feet, What Part Of The Foot Do You Smell? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When You've Smelled Female Feet, What Part Of The Foot Do You Smell?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of us into smelling female feet, as well as worshipping them, like myself, I ask this question: When you have smelled a female's foot, what part of the foot do you usually go for, when smelling the feet?

One time, a friend of mine was telling me how a girl he knew shoved her sweaty bare feet in his face. I asked him :"What part of her foot/sole did she shove in your face?" His answer was "The middle". To me, when I think of the "middle" of the sole of a girl's foot, I think of the arch/flat part.

For myself, whenever I have smelled a girl or woman's feet, from when I started doing it to babysitters when I was little, right up to girls in adulthood, I've always smelled one of two areas. Either right under the toes, or in the "bumpy part" of the foot, as it may be, the large area right below the toes. I dont recall ever intentionally smelling the arch/flat part, or the heel, of a girl's foot, because, I've always found that the bottoms of the toes, or the "bumpy part" I mentioned, was most smelliest.

Other thoughts on this?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When looking for scent(always) i snuggle my nose up against the area right under/between the toes, like you do mitchC. I imagine the smell to be seeping out from between the chick's toes.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually between the toes, or the ball of the foot. But I generally find the best smell to be from the toes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Between the toes. Love to have her cup my nose with her toes, too.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
between the toes is the G-spot!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Along the base of the toes.

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

I love your avatar, KnightTime. Colleen is gorgeous, and she has lovely looking soles.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey KnightTimeFeet,

Love your avatar! LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right underneath the toes is the best spot
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with most of all the foot fans, in between the toes just above the ball of the foot. Ahhhh, heaven!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's that little toe at the end. That holds some serious sexy ass scent.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arround the toes...

i usually go for between the toes or the area just above the balls of the foot, i think thats where most people go for

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes, at the base of them on the sole

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sniff under the toes while licking & sucking the soles. best of both worlds & even accomplished 3 of the 4 parts of LSSF, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by www.afw4u.com:
between the toes is the G-spot!

In more ways than one!
My girl goes wild when I get between her toes. Sure fire way to get action [Thumbs Up] .

Toes and the ball of the foot for me.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links