Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can't stay loyal to 1 pair of feet.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Can't stay loyal to 1 pair of feet..
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
To all the players and ex-players I need your input,

I'm 25 and I think I'm going through a mid-life crisis.

Every time I end up with a girl that I think we can spend a long relationship or possibly get married, I just lose interest in her so soon.

Reason?

I can stay loyal to her whole body, but feet? No way. If she had big feet, I want to find girls with small feet. If she has long toes, I'm looking for short toes,. dark skin, light skin, etc...I'm getting too old for this and I just want to settle down, I'm tired of having to jump from one girl to another just because I got bored of her feet, lol. I'm a very disciplined person, I don't let my desires control me, I control my desires, but this fetish is killing me!

Has anyone seen 'Negrodamus' from Dave Chappelle? I wish I can get a hold of him so I can ask him if I will ever settle down with 10 toes. [Cheers]

?

[ August 20, 2010, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: mfdooms ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, im 31 and kinda going through the same thing. I just broke up with my girl of 2 and a half years, my eyes were constantly wondering, we only saw each other like once a week, i was gonna end up cheating on her. i loved her feet,they were great, but i love feet so much, i needed more. I couldve married her.
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too many great feet out there to commit to one pair.

i say enjoy a variety and LSSF them all

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well-

You will either stay on your present course or find one woman you love. Either way- as long as you are honest with the women you are with, and are leading a happy life..you'll be fine.

And- at 25- I would not be too concerned with finding someone to spend the rest of your life with quite yet.You are not "too old for this"- you are at the best time of your life to meet different women. If you don't date alot of women- it will be much harder for you to find the right one to marry should the time come for that.

In contrast to Tyler's outlook-I could not be happier being married to my wife- even after a decade.Her feet are perfect for me- she loves to do all the kinky things I like- and I still get to browse feet everyday on the street and on the net, with no complaints from her. I love her just as much as White people love Wayne Brady...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i say enjoy a variety and LSSF them all

Today I learned the acronym 'LSSF'
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 28 and I feel you. I'm dating my dream girl now....Kim Kardashian/ Monica Bellucci look alike with D cups and my eyes are always wandering. I guess it's my ego. When I had lower self esteem I would have killed to be with her. Of course she wouldn't have anything to do with me at that time. Now that I have a constant flo of women hitting me up and my confidence is high she wants to settle down and I don't.

Damn it human nature.

Her body is perfect. Her feet are just ok.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Find a woman who allows you to play with other peoples feet. I let my sub touch and worship other feet in fact at times i encourage it......
Nothing funnier sometimes than when i have a female friend over and i go this is my sub he is addicted to feet fancy having yours rubbed or licked ? just the looks of horror and excitement are priceless

Who says its cheating cheating is something for a couple to discuss and make up the rules over

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

I dunno, foot fetish is a sexual thing, usually swingers would have the type of mentality that you've mentioned and I could think of a few girls that are into that, but they're not long term relationship-material.
Swinger men also allow their girl to be fucked by other men. Now I'm not into that life style. I can't imagine a girl that would be open to me exploring other feet without thinking that it would only be fair if she explored other dicks... plus I'm not into the whole 'humiliation' aspect of the situation, I don't want my girl to talk about me to her friends and then bring back her friend for the first time who's gonna be laughing at me. Now I don't mind gaming girls myself because I can establish a lot in little time, but I won't let other people game for me, definitely not my girl.

MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who says you cant find a girl who you can communicate with and come to some understanding with. It doesnt have to involve full blown swinging or humiliation if you dont like those things.

--------------------

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude....mid-life crisis?!? You are FAR from it! You're in the golden years of your manhood! If I would have listened back when I was 25 (and not to make myself sound old at all, I've only got 10 plus a couple of years on you) I would have enjoyed those 20 something years A LOT more than being tied down by one! Granted if you feel you've found your Mrs Right and feel it in your soul, then that's one thing. Other than that, you've still got tons more of being a man in the prime of his life to enjoy!! You're fetish is what it is. I had Mia Hollywood and I still, STILL could not walk through the malls, beaches, streets of Miami without keeping my head up!! It's all about how you're able to deal and being with someone who knows and understands and will love you regardless (and of course feed your every fetish need)!! Enjoy this time in your life right now and get as much feet as you possibly can so when the right one does come along (and you'll know it because youi'll feel it) then you can look at all the other feet in the world, but you'll only want those of the one who you've committed to spend the rest of your life with! Have fun dude!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just relax man and live your life! When you find the right girl it'll all just click into place, and my advice to you until then is get involved in EVERYTHING YOU CAN.

I regret my missed chances !

But I found the one now I'm getting married. It happens when you're not looking, and it happens like a bolt from the blue.

Just enjoy the ride until then.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt read the whole thing, but if you refer to a woman as a pair of feet, you have a long way to go before you can settle down.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

on the mid life crisis subject i think thats an over used term. Lots of people have crisis's of identity or sexuality or even plain crisis of existence the mid life crisis term makes people think any time there confused or worried its a mid life crisis and you only get one and it means your getting old. A crisis is nothing to do with physical age its your mind telling you to re-asses your thoughts and goals.

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm sorry, but I can't stay faithful to the same woman, for a long period. I've got these urges I can't conrol. After all, variety is the slice of life!"
That's about the same thing you're saying, isn't it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:
Today I learned the acronym 'LSSF'

it's the foot fetish equivalent of "sucking the marrow out of life".

...perfect cure for a mid-life crisis [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links