Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » True stories- Foot Fetish Cartoon- a Comedy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: True stories- Foot Fetish Cartoon- a Comedy
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re-mixed- http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6969861

[ August 21, 2010, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

I don't want to point any fingers, but I think you got all your material for this from more than a few member's posts on this board!

On a totally different subject forum I visit someone had created a movie about specific members on its forum. At least yours was anonymous!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boring.. How can it be funny if you have Mr roger or whatever that computer voice is called
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that was fantastic!

While we often feel maligned as a group by non-foot people, seeing an actual parody like this( done internally by one of us)was exceptionally funny due to the insight your contrast showed between the more "normal" ones of us reacting to the more "bizarre" tastes some others of us have..well done....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

I don't want to point any fingers, but I think you got all your material for this from more than a few member's posts on this board!

Exactly what I was thinking...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So funny, and in many parts, so true. I firmly do believe though that many of those kinds of things people say aren't reality, but rather a hand on a cock and horny speak during a jack off session.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i fuckin lold hard, shit was ridiculous
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] ROTFLMAO!!! [Laugh] [Laugh] That was sooo freakin "hit-the-nail-on-the-head" hilarious... on so many different levels too! [Big Grin]

You just don't understand how much of that kind of stuff I have read people typing in forums over the years.

I mean like people debating minutia aspects of the obvious, like where here feet typical smell the strongest LOL! The satire of course is whether such a "no-shit-sherlock" topic is actually debatable.

It's just so funny to know that there are sound minded people out there who read these outrageous things that foot fetishists write and realize, OMFG this is just strangely hilarious, yet strangely sad on the same note.

I am so happy to see this parody cartoon finally get made. It is like the anthem for normal foot fetishists who are tired of those desperate freaks who give us a bad name.

The evidences of their overarching dysfunctional mentalities are revealed in written posts all throughout the internet. It is no wonder so many women have a bad impression of those perverts. Those guys must sit around and wack all day and have like no clue LOL

That cartoon parody tells it all mate, very well orchestrated! [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this reality foot fetish video unfairly depicts my lobby group in a bad light. I am certain I could behave as a gentlemen on a battleship filled with hot foot fetish models. I will just spend my time polishing my five inch deck gun!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the cartoon pervert:
it was a combination of morbid curiosity and sheer horror

LOLOLOLOLOL that is one of the lines that had me ballin... talkin about the old asian dude in the suit who catches him orgasming....

LOL too funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] ROTFLMAO!!! [Big Grin]

Yep, all this stuff was lifted directly from the forums, and from what fans have personally told me, direct quotes in many cases, but I won't point any fingers. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched the whole video after reading the comments, it's really funny. it's just the voice that makes it a bit annoying..
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links