Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pedicure options? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pedicure options?
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for my friends in Wu-ville. My wife (Nynjastarr) is going to get a pedicure on Saturday and she asked what I wanted her to have done. I was thinking perhaps a French pedicure. What are your thoughts? What do you like?

Footmirer

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question you should be asking yourself is what do you like.

Why do you care what others here like. We are not the ones who get to appreciate her feet.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:

Why do you care what others here like. We are not the ones who get to appreciate her feet.

That's what I was gonna say, but then I thought about it for a second, other people may remind him of something he likes.

It's like saying I like to drink Budlight on weekends. However, I dunno what beer to buy this weekend, so I ask what people like..... Someone responds with "Coors", then it's like that person just reminded me of a beer I forgot all about.
"Coors it is! Thanks!!!"
Or it could be a type of beer I never heard of, but it sounds good so I go for it.
Same applies here because someone might post a pedicure style that looks excellent and he's persuaded to go for it.

Know what I mean?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I was simply asking for an opinion. I usually like girls with red or black polish. Just though others here might have some good ideas. Perhaps something I hadn't thought of. No need to be rude. Geesh. ;-)
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footmirer:
quote:

I was simply asking for an opinion. I usually like girls with red or black polish. Just though others here might have some good ideas. Perhaps something I hadn't thought of. No need to be rude. Geesh. ;-)
I had your back, read my response, don't worry... [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Anyway, besides French pedi. I like plain-n-shiny. I always thought that if a girl had very pretty toes, then plain would look excellent. If she had ugly toes, then some colors might help distract that fact that they're not-so-pretty. [Big Grin]
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

@mfdooms, thanks! Plain 'n' shiny. That's a good idea. Like a clear-coat for toes. Hadn't thought of that one.
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not go for black with red tips or vice versa if you like those colours!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

@Marcus, now that's a cool idea!
Sole-licker
Board Regular
Member # 39406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole-licker   Email Sole-licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. how about a small phase or messege, maby something along the lines of "suck my toes"

2. your country's flag

3. gold

4. red

5. blue

6. black

7. gold with red tips or vise-verser

could you take a photo after

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a good french pedicure.

Of course the question may have been posed to us as he may be planning on shooting a few pictures to share with us as well! Get your requests in boys! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
french is good, but i'm a sucker for blue or purple
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife asks me what color i want her to get all the time...
i usually tell her,, "there's not a color in the rainbow that will look bad on your toes,, whatever color you pick is fine w/ me"
i've never been picky or choosy when it comes to the color of her toenails...
if i had to choose though, my preference would be a nice classy french or something in the shiny bright family...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

@aerodrew: You are absolutely right. There is not a colour that would look bad. I must admit the people here have great ideas though that are going to be used in the near future. I always loved the French pedicure, but the ideas flowing through here are great. I had never thought of Black with red tips before...or natural with a high sheen clear polish. Call me new, but I came here for ideas and they are not few.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw some bubblegum pink toes with white French tips on them at the mall the other day on this cute little Asian girl. I really liked that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links