Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The wifes friend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The wifes friend
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the confusion Lust4. Both girls thought it was funny; the wife laughed because I actually took the friends BF's offer; and her friend laughed because noone had ever really paid attention to her feet like I did! Actually about a week before, the friend said she hates feet, and hated the thought of her feet being touched. Guess I changed that outlook,lol!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no problem wvc......Guess I changed that outlook [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be awesome if she and your sexy wife had a foot fight, sit opposite each other on the couch with soles pressed against each other. The loser has to kiss the winners feet! You can attend to both women after as well! HOT!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I got that image in my head. You fucking suck ROYAL, keep your ideas to yourself,asshole.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Itīs genetic -- some feet just don`t need much care and still look amazing.

-Hal-

Exactly! that's heredity for you.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Now I got that image in my head. You fucking suck ROYAL, keep your ideas to yourself,asshole.

lol savor that image man, maybe you can even make it happen one day tee hee.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links