Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who gives the best footjobs,thin model types vs bbw girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who gives the best footjobs,thin model types vs bbw girls
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love cute thin chicks with nice legs and long toes like any one else but form some reason BBW girls make my cock so much harder!lol.not only harder i seem to cum more violently and more thicker streams when i have thick,meaty and warm feet stroking my cock. the smell seems more pungent at times too,thus making my cock unbend able during the footjobs they give. please be honest if you decide to respond to the post. who gives better footjobs,cute thin models with matching feet...or BBW girls that have cute feet also? the question is not who you like too look at giving you a footjob;but whose feet actually feel the best giving you a footjob? Coco makes me cum a gysher! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say i've ever been with a BBW...but i'm never attracted to their feet...even if they have a cute face. Their feet typically have low arches which is a big turn off for me. The higher the arch the better. High arches IMHO look great and feel even better!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my Mistress is thin with nice legs and long toes and she gives AMAZING footjobs.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it depends on the woman myself. that said being a bbw myself i give AMAZING footjobs!!! [Nana]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO O!! I think it depends on the persons talent. Size doesn't really matter. Frankly, I'd rather have a BBW with average feet give a universal quality footjob that a thin woman with great feet give a shitjob so to speak.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen skinny girls with plump toes and pillowy soles. I've also seen bbw types with slender feet. I can't classify and from my experience, it's more about the girl's talent and our chemistry. Heck, even with Janet Mason, at first it was a little odd. I was 20, she was in her mid 30s, but I can't say I was used to being with a married woman while her husband is there filming it. Was new to me and took me out of the element a little. So to me, there are way too many other factors about what makes a footjob better.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...whichever one's is currently giving me a fj... [Wink]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm, i suppose it doesnt matter what they look like physically so long as the feet are hot. that being said, some physically fit girls do have plush feet and thick soft soles. its all really genes in the end. personally, like the look and enjoy handling feet which come off of slender ankles. it just usually gives an indication of the foot shape and form. that being said, the plush soles feel ammmaaaazzzing on the cock if they are soft. and as someone who does NOT like lube, this is great. so it all boils down to this, if you are looking for hot feet to worship and maybe jerk off on, go with the look u love. if you are looking for a footjob, go with what feels best.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd have to go with the thin model types. i love it when they make a cock sandwich out of my fat happy pecker.

imagine her two feet like two slices of bread on the top & bottom of the sandwich, and then my meaty schlong in the middle. that is what I'm talking about! much prefer this with thin model types for the ultimate fj [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gonna go ahead and say any girl with soft soles n nice toes:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hard to say...i'd say both lol

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links