Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lesbian foot worship videos vs straight foot worship videos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lesbian foot worship videos vs straight foot worship videos
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote"... I ONLY like watching feet related videos that have NO men in them. I cannot stand watching a man lick and kiss feet. It is a complete bonner killer..."

FUCKING A! My man. finally someone who feels the way i do. I'd never get why any Man(as in male)like to see another man's mouth on a beautiful girl feet. Just stop it. and when you post pics, please get your face and/or cock out of the pic. thank you.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote"...usually its the other way around. the women seem like they have to be coaxed to do it..."

I don't care. A hot chick worshiping another chick's feet rules, even if it is coaxed.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me authenticity of the foot worshipper is key- be it male or female. I have no issues with m/f but prefer f/f.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOOT VIDEO PRODUCERS........There is a HUGE segment of the foot world that wants more FEM/FEM videos!!!!! I love to see a sexy, fit, English SPEAKING girl dominate another sexy girl with her feet. That type of foot video, foot clip, is so hard to find! The BRAZILIANS offer a lot of FEM/FEM foot domination, BUT they speak POTUGUESE or SPANISH, NOT ENGLISH! I would love to see those kinds of videos with sexy, young, fit, non-tatoo'ed girls who speak ENGLISH! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
The BRAZILIANS offer a lot of FEM/FEM foot domination...

The best f/f foot worship (particularly that of the degrading variety) I've seen thus far has been produced by Brazilian studios.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FIASCO, I AGREE 100%, I just want to see other producers offer that type of material too, I think there is a big niche there! I would love to hear the girls speak in ENGLISH, which would add so much to my enjoyment of the sexy dominant foot action!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
FIASCO, I AGREE 100%, I just want to see other producers offer that type of material too, I think there is a big niche there! I would love to hear the girls speak in ENGLISH, which would add so much to my enjoyment of the sexy dominant foot action!

Being able to understand what they're saying would be nice.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I see in one video the licking is done with passion, in the other its not!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to look at a man...so I prefer 2 girls/women [Smile] many clips is okay when a man do it, but if I can see to much of the man, I don't like it!

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a guy who I think does a good job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx14zcxM7LM

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G/G all thé way! Hell I like it so much I made a website out of it! LOL

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links