Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you handle this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you handle this?
Delfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 35621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delfootguy   Email Delfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm just curious as to how you all handle having a foot fetish? I've known about mine for a long time now and have very rarely been able to get the guts to share it with other people. I always feel a sense of embarrassement about it. I've been told by some I have told not to be but its hard cause I don't think they fully understand plus being close to me I don't expect them to say much more.

I've been invited to events and such where foot fetish was the focus and just could never muster up the courage to go out and be seen enjoying my fetish with others.

Call me a wus or whatever but I was just curious how some of you have handled this or am I just being to sensitive about it?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to tell everybody or anybody. If, however, you wish to enjoy women's feet, you are going to have to be a bit open with your intimates. It will seem awkward at first but remember that your fetish is a feature of yours - right along with your eye color or your height - that comprise the whole you.

As I've mentioned in previous similar threads, sometimes I don't mention a thing about it; I let her get comfortable with me and eventually she finds me sucking her toes. I'm happy to say that a number of gals start to masturbate because the sensation is so intense.

As for friends, do they need to know? I certainly wouldn't just walk up to random strangers and say, "You know, I'm a foot-fetishist".

As I said, it might take some getting used to - but there is nothing about it of which to be ashamed.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the guys I work with are into plumpers; I dont think thats bad; Its just their thing. Most of them know Im into girls feet; and a few have actually said they never really looked hard at a girls foot, but it might be interesting too!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
You don't have to tell everybody or anybody. If, however, you wish to enjoy women's feet, you are going to have to be a bit open with your intimates. It will seem awkward at first but remember that your fetish is a feature of yours - right along with your eye color or your height - that comprise the whole you.

Totally true. Don't be afraid to be honest with folks about it, but at the same time you don't beat people over the head with it.

quote:
As I've mentioned in previous similar threads, sometimes I don't mention a thing about it; I let her get comfortable with me and eventually she finds me sucking her toes.
Excellent, and very succinct advice from Toetapper.

It's usually seen as something you ease into- start with foot massages, add some comments about how beautiful her feet are...once things progress to sex make touching, kissing, licking, sucking a part of your foreplay and sexual repetoire. She may be squimish, or ticklish, at first, but encourage her that if she sticks with it she'll probably enjoy it.

quote:
I'm happy to say that a number of gals start to masturbate because the sensation is so intense.
Damn- that's hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MistressMilky
Loyal Member
Member # 39824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MistressMilky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say you get a feel for people and if they will be accepting of you and all of your wants and likes. If you feel you can trust someone and it would make it easier for them to know then do it.

There is no law saying everyone has to know though. Only tell people if your comfortable and it helps you or them in some way to know (even if it just helps you to feel a little better inside).

Do not let your fetish hurt you though its a part of you and its not strange or harmful to others love yourself and be good to people and others will love you too.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/MistressMilky My youtube channel

Posts: 75 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let them down light and easy if you really feel like sharing, don't be blunt. Be careful who you share with because some people have a big mouth and tell everybody. I'm pretty open about mines and quite a few people at work know but very few say anything because it does'nt embarrass me that they know lol. If you show that it embarrasses you they will continue to tease and if you want that to stop don't show weakness lol. But eventually you will open up enough to where you can tell just about anyone even your mother lmao. good luck man.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words, feetluvr. You are so right that this is something one eases into and requires some patience rather than leaping immediately to the goodies.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Thanks for the kind words, feetluvr. You are so right that this is something one eases into and requires some patience rather than leaping immediately to the goodies.

You are very welcome. Happy to chime in because I didn't tell even my wife about my fetish for twenty-some years- largely fearing she'd think it perverted and her feet were always HYPER ticklish. NEVER thought I'd do ANYTHING with her feet.

Obviously things can can, and were for me, different because we'd been married for so long.

When I told her about my fetish she listened intently, asked some question, then went on to making me an incredibly happy foot man.

She was already barefoot most of the time because we live in Florida. But she also started wearing sandals and flip-flops as much as she could. We picked out together a set of toe rings for each foot and a good gold anklet that she wears 24/7. Best of all her feet and footwear became a regular part of our foreplay and sex- including allowing me to touch, fondle, suck, lick and cum on her feet and toes.

The moral of the story is it can have a VERY happy ending, especially if you're patient, open, understanding and she cares about you at all. She'll want to make you happy.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each his/her own. Whatever makes you happy should be where you should focus your atttention. I've had a FF since junior high and I will bet less than 5-10 people have known this in the 26 years I've had it. In short, enjoy your fetish.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 35621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delfootguy   Email Delfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone with the kind words of support with this. A lot of what all of you say makes a whole lot of sense and I think I'm going to apply most of it. Thanks again everyone
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Delfootguy,

At the moment it seems you are trapped in your own comfort zone. By not being open about your fetish, you might avoid any potential "embarrassments", but the trade off is that you won't be able to enjoy your fetish.

The more experience you get of being open with your partners, the more confident you will be about your fetish, and therefore the more successful you will be at fulfilling it.

Yes it might make you feel awkward and nervous at first, but really, is having a foot fetish a bad thing? Will it make people thing negatively of you? Of course not. You will be surprised how easily girls accept it. I would say 80% of the girls I've been with have been accomodating. The other 20% said no not because they find it weird, simply because they were not confident enough about their feet. And with time, even those 20% learned to accept and even love it!

There is no trick to it. Just be open to the girls and you'll be surprised how little a deal it is. When you see how open girls can be 'm sure you'll have no problem in the future.

Good luck [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links