Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hidden feet/toes admirers at workplace.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hidden feet/toes admirers at workplace.
broadnailbed
Board Regular
Member # 34556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broadnailbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife works in an office with another five women, plus another four women that seat nearby from another section.
Some of them wear sandals just about all year round and according to my missus all of them have pretty feet/toes all done up.
But one day when my girl showed her pedicured feet in sandals she received three comments from different workmates and one even had to touch her big toes and comment about the broadness of her nail beds ( something that makes her toes sooo horny..!! )
What made all of this so odd is the fact that some of those women appear to be so reserved to talk about anything else, never mind compare feet/toes/nails length...
My question is: Has anybody else's wife/partner ever experience anything like it from workmates ?

Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has tried a few times to initiate the topic with male co-workers to see what they say.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't out amazing how comfortable girls can be with each other on certain occasions or certain topics!? Must admit that the girl checking out her feet up close is pretty sexy.
The only thing my wife has told me is that she's received compliments on her anklet from fellow female co-workers.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links