Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anit-Creepy Foot Fetish Training Guide

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anit-Creepy Foot Fetish Training Guide
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across this through another site I'm a part of. Check it out and let me know what you think. I think it's quite hilarious myself but lord only knows how many people actually need this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFAozYmmjWs

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was already posted a few days ago under a different name.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012302

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was funny but definitely true. I can recall the early years of coming to grips with my love of feet and some of the reactions I recieved when I mentioned it to perspective dates.

Needless to say, I have refined my talents and methods to the point where it comes off in a very positive nature.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i actually saw this recently and was ballin laughing at the video.

one of my favorite parts was during the bloopers/behind the scenes segment at the end (position 5:59). they are doing a scene where the guy peels a woman's shoe off and start cock humping it.

the funny part of the blooper was when the bouncers did not immediately pull the guy away from the shoe as anticipated for the scene. so they basically left the guy there to make foot fetish noises indefinitely LOL

naturally he broke out laughing after a few seconds and was wondering why the bouncers took so long to stop his creepy behavior.

the funny lesson there is this: while the video shows human responses that very likely to occur when one of us engages in creepy behavior, it is most likely not gonna happen as quickly as two bouncers showing up within a split second to bring you to a halt.

what will most likely occur, is that people will sit there staring at you while you make the perverted sounds and expressions and they will wonder wtf is going on. then only after enough time has passed to further isolate yourself from normal people's opinions, will the equivalent of two bouncers come by and bring you to a crashing halt.

i thought the entire piece was funny to watch. there are lessons throughout fellas. pay close attention [Thumbs Up]

[ September 05, 2010, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video does give good advice, but that advice would've had a lot more people paying attention to it had the ladies looked a lot better. I mean, have you seen these ladies? I wouldn't go anywhere near their feet even if they begged me to.

--National

[ September 06, 2010, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links