Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why are there so many pretty girls with neglected feet on pay sites? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why are there so many pretty girls with neglected feet on pay sites?
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this has bothered me for a long time. a quality site with beautiful and then we u get to the feet they aren't up to photo quality. nothing worse than seeing a sexy woman with dry cracked soles. i don't get it, u are going to a photo shoot for your feet and u take off your shoes and your feet are all jacked up. strange shit.....

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand everyones input on this subject. But my two sense thrown in, is that ANY girl going to ANY kind of photo shoot should at least pamper her whole body just a little, unlike this poor girl in the link I have provided.

http://photos.boobdex.com/index.php?lid=2113&offset=90&special=preview

The photographer could at least told her to make an effort; unless he was under a killer deadline, which I understand completly!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
even if they are guy feet: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=1

So there's always a demand for crappy feet.

at one time, i thought my generalizations for having sad feelings about foot fetishists as a whole might've been a little misplaced or perhaps extreme as some might think.

when i clicked on that thread and read page after page after page of posters, many of which include regular/reputable posters gawking over what appears to be male feet, I became deeply saddened by the state of our desperation as foot fetishists in general.

nobody even asked to see the poster's face or any sort of gender verification. they just took his feet pics at face value (no pun intended) and even started talking about how they wanted to cum for those feet and whatnot LOL

the guy didn't even bother to paint his nails or photograph above his ankles so they could see the hairy legs, LOL [Laugh]

often times i have joked at fetishists by saying that a dude could easily shave his legs and paint his toenails and pull a deep blanket of wool over the eyes of many fetishists, but the poster in that thread TAKES THE CAKE!

He didn't even paint his nails and didn't even have to shave his legs and ended up getting tons of guys salivating. I am amazed that as times have progressed, our standards as a whole have gotten even lower.

GQ guy has said it perfectly: there will always be a demand for crappy feet. And as previously posted, the comment about merely having feet and qualifying for being a foot model is probably one of the worst indicators of where we are headed.

Sadly, this is becoming more and more a sign of our times. [Puke]

I don't even know what to think anymore [Confused] HOLY COW GUYS, like seriously?!?! [Eek!]

It is sad. I'm not sure if things are getting worse or if they've always been this bad. I'm almost certain though that if I bumped that thread more guys would post flattering comments about his feet.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I do get some very strange requests. (well strange to me any how)BUT I do understand that everyone has their own thing and I'm not going to be the one to judge them.
Personally, I have never had a pedicure in my life, and never have I heard a complaint.
Yes, one of my girls, Ally, doesn't have the best feet.. yet.
It does suck how people don't think to take care of their feet. She never did, but now that she does she feels ten times better about herself. [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Well I do get some very strange requests. (well strange to me any how)BUT I do understand that everyone has their own thing and I'm not going to be the one to judge them.
Personally, I have never had a pedicure in my life, and never have I heard a complaint.
It does suck how people don't think to take care of their feet. She never did, but now that she does she feels ten times better about herself. [Smile]

For the longest time I thought your screen name was Short Lived Tranny. Only now, after so many months, did I realize it was Tyranny... That profile pic you have doesn't show much of the face, I assumed it was a man.

K, a bit random, lol.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
In my estimation there are too many girls out there who think that just having feet qualifies them to be paid foot fetish models. However, like Patrick, I try not to judge what guys (and girls) think of feet that I don't find appealing.

I agree 110% with this comment. But then again there is always a guy there to say "those are the prettiest feet i've seen!" even if they are guy feet: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=1

GQ

WOW! Just......WOW!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe-fu:
quote:

For the longest time I thought your screen name was Short Lived Tranny. Only now, after so many months, did I realize it was Tyranny... That profile pic you have doesn't show much of the face, I assumed it was a man.

K, a bit random, lol.

[Blush]
geee thanks?
have you even looked at my posts? you would clearly know im female:/

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

----

Dude, I thought the SAME thing. I'm not kidding, either. All that time, I, too, thought it was "tranny." Had you not mentioned that, I would've continued thinking the same thing. The part where we differ is that at first, I thought it was a woman born as a man, before getting the sex-change operation. I thought that because she was showing pictures of her feet, and the rules of the forum says no men feet allowed. I then thought that if Wu allowed her pictures to be posted, then she must be a female.

Then, after finding out that she was all woman, I then thought that she thought the name (ShortLivedTranny) sounded cool, which "explained" why she went by that name. Even then, I thought it was still one of the best aliases anyone could've gone under.

I wonder how many others thought the same?

Either we spent all that time ignoring the "y" in Tyranny or that letter wasn't there to begin with.

--National

[ September 10, 2010, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

there was always a y. :|
its a quote by Socrates.
maybe if instead of assuming people asked there wouldn't have been the confusion..

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
In my estimation there are too many girls out there who think that just having feet qualifies them to be paid foot fetish models. However, like Patrick, I try not to judge what guys (and girls) think of feet that I don't find appealing.

I agree 110% with this comment. But then again there is always a guy there to say "those are the prettiest feet i've seen!" even if they are guy feet: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=1

GQ

Wow, with as many posts as I have here I don't even remember that thread. I honestly don't really go through many of the threads that are feet only. I think I remember something from the last 90s/early 2000s where a foot only site admitted that the feet belonged to a guy after months and months. This has always been the reason why I must have the entire girl on my site shown. Now that's still not 100 percent these days anymore as I've seen a few trannies and such on the screen during some PicHunter searches for models to post in the adult section. Man, I hate that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL This thread is funny as all hell.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

K, a bit random, lol.

Thought the same thing too actually. Didn't realize for a while. Didn't put much thought into it though. Perhaps if it was the whole quote..."beauty is a short lived tyranny" it would have made more sense. Anyway.....Didn't want to be the first one to mention it.

GQ

[ September 11, 2010, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: GQguy ]

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently jumped and became a member of silkytoes.com. There I found a beautiful, blonde, down-to-earth model with beautiful, pampered, and pedicured feet. Kudos to the ladies and webmasters that take care of the details for those of us that love our ladies pampered.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

the whole quote is obviously too long for a username.

and for the record the whole quote was in my signature for the first 6 months I was here.

[ September 11, 2010, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links