Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally Getting to Shoot a Girl that I Was Supposed to in 1997 (PHOTO ADDED)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally Getting to Shoot a Girl that I Was Supposed to in 1997 (PHOTO ADDED)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off to shoot another new model today. I've been super excited to shoot some stuff with her too. Back in high school I knew this girl and thought she was super cute. I believe I was a senior at the time and she was a freshman. I also did photography back in the day, but wouldn't do entire sets on feet. I was too embarassed to ask that. I did have my way of finding some reason of needing a few foot photos in my sets though. [Smile]

Anyhow, back in high school I talked to her about posing for some of my art stuff. She agreed, but for whatever reason we didn't get to do it. Senior year was rough with getting all kinds of stuff done and losing one of my best friends.

Fast forward all these years later and Carmen, low and behold, is good friends with this girl. I ask Carmen to talk to her about posing, but apparently the girl's boyfriend has her on super lockdown when it comes to things. She told me it won't happen even if she wanted to do it. Oh well.

Well a couple of weeks ago I am on Facebook posting an artistic photo I did and this girl makes some comments on it and we strike up a conversation. I say something about wishing I had got to do her photos back in high school and for Soles of Silk. She tells me she'll pose for me. Of course I ask about the man because she's since married him. Eeek! She SWEARS that he is a lot less possessive with things like that now and as long as I don't have her doing sexual poses and having her doing stuff my site doesn't do anyhow, it's fine.

So today is the day. We're going out to do 2-3 sets as soon as she gives me a call. I'm super excited because she is a doll and I've been technically waiting for this since 1997. [Big Grin]

Patrick

[ September 06, 2010, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to shoot my ex-wife in 1994, hope I get the chance someday....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to shoot my wife, but I don't think we're talking about the same topic.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice DL...LOL

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
I was going to shoot my ex-wife in 1994, hope I get the chance someday....

quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
I'd like to shoot my wife, but I don't think we're talking about the same topic.

Cheers,
DL

They're here all night folks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kid in a candy store eh Patrick!? Can't wait to see!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
They're here all night folks! [Big Grin]

Tip your waitresses, ev'r'body! Try the veal! Good night!

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say good things come to those who wait! [Big Grin]

Sounds like it has been a long wait and it will be well worth it for this girl.

I know the feelin mate, it is great to get with a model after you have been craving her for years. The great thing here is that this is right under the nose of a jealous hubby LOL

Here's a go-go dancer who I wanted for many MANY years (& many big fantasies), prior to luck just bringing us on the same paths. When it finally happened, it was a long awaited dream come true. I know yours will be the same [Thumbs Up]

[ September 06, 2010, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

Man did I have fun today. Sucks that a lot of the good ones have to be married. Oh well, I'm no home wrecker!

We ended up doing 3 sets and she really inspired me to do some creative things. She was striking poses like she's posed before, but swears it was her first time. A few times, however, she stopped me from shooting or told me to wait because she was nervous. I could see her shaking a little here and there too. She wanted to do really good stuff and I made sure I told her that she was doing great - and she WAS!

I don't want to give too much away yet because it will probably be 2-3 weeks before this set goes live on the site (I have Ginger's Ravens set this week and then another new model/friend named Nikki to follow). But here is one of our artsy photos that we ended up doing. As you can see, she's super cute!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/doorway_fadora.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. looks great. cant wait to see the sets [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit Patrick, she'd gorgeous!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

nusuth, catsman, knighttimefeet,

I couldn't agree with any of you more! I'm so glad she posed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links